Hip Hop

Wasn’t trying to mess with your FOMO, just meant the vinyl does exist.

LOL no problem at all I'm just playing! I knew they weren't going to not give you guys what you paid for, I just meant the sale page on Soul assassins, and the lack of discogs listing, was disheartening for me because I know there are some still available somewhere in Muggs house.... there was like 65 left when that page got taken down of one variant not sure about the other

Anyone have an idea of what I can do, here?

I ordered a blue copy of Alch Yacht Rock 2, and then went back and did a black copy too. I got a singular tracking number, and it corresponded to the blue's order number, but the tracking said "black vinyl" and the black showed up. I haven't seen a second tracking number and my blue hasn't shown up. I emailed bandcamp and didn't hear back. Stressin' out a bit.

I ordered a blue copy of Alch Yacht Rock 2, and then went back and did a black copy too. I got a singular tracking number, and it corresponded to the blue's order number, but the tracking said "black vinyl" and the black showed up. I haven't seen a second tracking number and my blue hasn't shown up. I emailed bandcamp and didn't hear back. Stressin' out a bit.
a few of us have speculated that there is some kind of issue with with blue since only people who've ordered the black seem to have it. the email I got when I ordered said that all orders would be received by 11/6 I believe, so I was planning on sending an email after that to see what's up with mine... but if any of you hear anything first on the shipping please let me know what the update is.

I wouldn't panic yet. I ordered both a blue and black one in the same order and my order has been sitting in Pre-Shipment for like a week now. I don't think anyone has received a blue one that I know of yet.

View attachment 21693

Am I late? Did I miss the discourse over this steaming pile of horseshit?

img_3225.gif

to those waiting on their Blue YACHT ROCK 2, I just received this reply:

Thanks for reaching out! This one did actually ship week before last -- I packed and shipped this one myself and handed them off to our USPS bulk-pickup guy that same day.

We’ve had this issue with USPS occasionally when our shipping volume goes up, tracking occasionally takes a week or two to update. If you don't mind waiting until the top of next week to see if tracking updates, we’ll keep an eye on it for updates too, and if it doesn’t update, we'll go from there.

Let me know if that works on your end, and sorry about the delay!

-Bert

to those waiting on their Blue YACHT ROCK 2, I just received this reply:

Thanks for reaching out! This one did actually ship week before last -- I packed and shipped this one myself and handed them off to our USPS bulk-pickup guy that same day.

We’ve had this issue with USPS occasionally when our shipping volume goes up, tracking occasionally takes a week or two to update. If you don't mind waiting until the top of next week to see if tracking updates, we’ll keep an eye on it for updates too, and if it doesn’t update, we'll go from there.

Let me know if that works on your end, and sorry about the delay!

-Bert

please keep me posted - i'll hold of on the email to them

please keep me posted - i'll hold of on the email to them
not sure how much stock I put in that email but not much I can do, so I'll wait it out. my tracking is still in pre-shipment, so no change there at all.

Back