Hip Hop

This is a major bummer to me personally if that wasn't clear. She deleted this pretty quick, I guess.

The no vinyl or nonames hate for the album?

I think its pretty common when an artist doesnt like the earlier projects because they think they evolving and getting better.

Reactions: oak
The no vinyl or nonames hate for the album?

I think its pretty common when an artist doesnt like the earlier projects because they think they evolving and getting better.
Both! That's true but it is her last album that came out less than a year ago. She was just on tour for it and canceled for "medical reasons." Makes me wonder if she would have put her first one out at all if VMP hadn't asked her.

apart from jpeg mafias recent drop and injury reserve.. was there any other experimental hiphop projects I might of slept on/missed that came out recently ??

This album isnt really like Injury Reserve/JPEG.

Its almost a RNB album haha so much singing... probably why I didnt like it all that much.
Plus I wasnt a fan of his voice.

When I say experimental im thinking like crazy shit kinda like flumes latest mixtape but with verses over the beats haha (JPEG had a track on that if u havent heard flumes mixtape peep it!)

Yeah I meant to say it wasn't anything like the others you mentioned but I think it's very experimental even just for the amount of genres it draws from so that's why I thought of it. I haven't listened to Flume in years, I didn't even know he had done stuff with rap, I'll check it out.

Yeah I meant to say it wasn't anything like the others you mentioned but I think it's very experimental even just for the amount of genres it draws from so that's why I thought of it. I haven't listened to Flume in years, I didn't even know he had done stuff with rap, I'll check it out.

Yeh have to support the locals sometimes I copped it on vinyl.. its got a white vinyl edition being sold.. expensive af tho

Flume-Hi-Packshot-white-1.jpg

Gave it a listen most of the way through and it's not bad, tbh I thought the tracks with slowthai and JPEG didn't fit in well at all though but they are great standalone songs. Also what the hell is he doing not offering an Australian pre-order, never mind the fact he's asking $40usd 🤨

On the subject of slowthai, his album There's Nothing Great About Britain is really really good

Gave it a listen most of the way through and it's not bad, tbh I thought the tracks with slowthai and JPEG didn't fit in well at all though but they are great standalone songs. Also what the hell is he doing not offering an Australian pre-order, never mind the fact he's asking $40usd 🤨

On the subject of slowthai, his album There's Nothing Great About Britain is really really good

You talking about that visualizer he did for the mixtape? I have watched that so many times now it just all flows nicely for me.
I kinda wish he had another hiphopish track at the end to close it all off cause im not a big technoish style fan but I was pleased enough to buy it.
Yeah the 40 USD is COSTLY af

Where should I start with Tha God Fahim? I liked one of his features but have never dug in to any of his projects

Back