Hip Hop

First half of the track was filthy. Beat is spooky and Conway sounded right at home. Eminem did the thing that I think will make current Eminem fans happy. Hope it brings some attention to Conway he wouldn’t have otherwise been getting.
Yeah I think Eminem is enjoyable enough but sometimes he jumps on tracks where it just doesn't fit. This is one. They could've cut this song off at the 2:11 mark and it would've been much doper. As it stands, it sounds like two different artists rapping on two different tracks that they stitched together, IMO. And what's with every one of Em's songs having to have strings in them? Daringer's beat on the first half bangs. It didn't need the orchestral remix in the second half.

If anyone missed out on Medallo and wants the dope cover, I'd hurry. This is down to 25 in under 90 seconds...

ETA - OK, 54 just randomly showed back up, WTF?

Last edited:
I didn't think saying Eminem has fallen off quite a bit was really a controversial opinion. Thought that was more the general consensus. His music is definitely not stuff I ever go back to and listen, whereas there is plenty of other stuff from that era that I do frequently spin.

Comparing him to a group like Outkast seems a little weird. I don't think anyone talks about the later part of their career and says they were falling off.

If anyone missed out on Medallo and wants the dope cover, I'd hurry. This is down to 25 in under 90 seconds...

ETA - OK, 54 just randomly showed back up, WTF?

man, $100 for these?! more like Wallet Assassins, am I right?

I didn't think saying Eminem has fallen off quite a bit was really a controversial opinion. Thought that was more the general consensus. His music is definitely not stuff I ever go back to and listen, whereas there is plenty of other stuff from that era that I do frequently spin.

Comparing him to a group like Outkast seems a little weird. I don't think anyone talks about the later part of their career and says they were falling off.
All that was said was all of Eminem’s new music is shit but his old stuff was good. No one is sticking up for him or saying that he hasn’t fallen off in recent years if you read all of the posts. I just think it’s a lame comment to make about ANYONE’s music. Take out Eminem and put in any artist, that was my qualm.

In regards to OutKast, imo Speakerboxxx/Love Below, Idlewild or anything since (solo efforts) has not been at the caliber of their earlier work. Just was picking artists who have multiple albums that fans bicker about when they became “shit”.

Woah woah woah. Granted I just skimmed the convo so perhaps I'm incorrect but I think I seen "Outkast" & "Falling Off" mentioned. That never happened not even one chance in a million alternate universes

I stopped paying attn like two posts in but it started w/ Believer saying Em fell off and another dude clowning him and saying that saying "_____ fell off" is clown shit and used Outkast as an example. He didnt seriously mean that they fell off tho
Phew! I should have known you were involved in this @Believer101 trouble! 😂😂😂 only joking bro

Imagine telling a Rocky fan in 2013 that A$AP Rocky's only hope for being freed from swedish prison is President Donald Trump meeting with the Swedish Prime Minister as per Kanye West's personal request.
What a time to be alive

uDk0By.gif

I know I'm late to comment but holy shit does Eminem ruin that song. The first part of his verse is some of the worst shit I've heard in ages.. he does get better as he goes but still overall.. fucking terrible. This is not what I was hoping for / expected from an Eminem x Conway collabo

Back