Hip Hop

Apologies as this isn’t quite the appropriate thread, but I was wondering if one of you fine folk with a US billing address might be able to proxy a record for me? I have a US address that it can be shipped to but unfortunately don’t have access to a card with an American billing address, which I need. Drop me a line in a DM if you might be able to help out! (Sorry again for the off topic post)

so is jermaine dupri really only 46?!??

also, i would say the majority of fem c's have a lot more to say than modern male rappers; whilst i'm not a huge fan of cardi b, i don't think you can get more diverse than the likes of her or tierra whack, cupcakke or lizzo

Believer101

Apologies as this isn’t quite the appropriate thread, but I was wondering if one of you fine folk with a US billing address might be able to proxy a record for me? I have a US address that it can be shipped to but unfortunately don’t have access to a card with an American billing address, which I need. Drop me a line in a DM if you might be able to help out! (Sorry again for the off topic post)
Where are u trying to buy the record from ?

One of u yankies gonna help this lad out?

Is this sold out or is the website buggin out ? https://www.rappcats.com/shop/medallo/

Vinyl&Kicks86

I thought it would sell alot sooner tbh (@skinny pimp)

Sometimes I have to remind myself not everyone grew up listening to old memphis tape rips lol
in my opinion they aren't pressing up the stuff us Memphis heads are dreaming of and with the price i can't just dish out the cash for these random pressings they need to quit bullshitting & give us the certified hood classics.

Believer101

in my opinion they aren't pressing up the stuff us Memphis heads are dreaming of and with the price i can't just dish out the cash for these random pressings they need to quit bullshitting & give us the certified hood classics.
U didnt want blackout ?

dhodo

I really enjoyed this article/interview with billy woods. Cool to read about him being blown away by his buddy Vordul blowing up with Can Ox and being inspired to write as a kid by a Ray Bradbury story.

Even as someone who was fairly young and missed the scene as it happened until just before Def Jux ended, hearing Iron Galaxy referred to as "produced by pre-Run The Jewels EL-P" makes me feel old.

Also, new solo album dropping in September! 👀
Hadn't heard that, dunno if I missed the news or what.

Last edited: