Hip Hop

I know I'm late to comment but holy shit does Eminem ruin that song. The first part of his verse is some of the worst shit I've heard in ages.. he does get better as he goes but still overall.. fucking terrible. This is not what I was hoping for / expected from an Eminem x Conway collabo
It's pretty tone deaf in every sense of the word. I tried to like it but the flow was so awkward out the gate. Was hoping for some old Em style spittin' but just got new Em talking about going at Ja Rule. Also not digging this new wave of songs that just end abruptly after a verse.

Imagine telling a Rocky fan in 2013 that A$AP Rocky's only hope for being freed from swedish prison is President Donald Trump meeting with the Swedish Prime Minister as per Kanye West's personal request.

What the actual fuck... did someone hack his twitter? The president (even tho he OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE af) writing that tweet just seems so impossible lol

I feel like this is ratting him out a bit lol

If he had to pull vol 1 due to a legal threat or something and they catch onto him doing via inbox then he fkd lol

I highly doubt he did this due to legal threat. I believe he had a falling out with Skinny Pimp. They stopped following each other on ig and he liked a comment on his ig page where someone said Skinny doesn’t mess with the underground he just wants money. Also, I messaged Skinny Pimp and he said he will have copies of this on his own website. I think whatever copies SIC didn’t sell were going straight to Skinny. Idk why you think he got threatened with legal action. It’s a very small label.

I highly doubt he did this due to legal threat. I believe he had a falling out with Skinny Pimp. They stopped following each other on ig and he liked a comment on his ig page where someone said Skinny doesn’t mess with the underground he just wants money. Also, I messaged Skinny Pimp and he said he will have copies of this on his own website. I think whatever copies SIC didn’t sell were going straight to Skinny. Idk why you think he got threatened with legal action. It’s a very small label.

I think that cause he doesnt seem like the kinda person who would pull all that stock short of legal threats/actions lol

Maxo Kream’s Brandon Banks is probably my favorite rap album of the year. I believe this is his first Major Label release but I have have not been able to find any info on a potential physical release. Have any of ya heard anything regarding release plans?

Nothing yet. Im trying my best to bug him about it occasionally on Twitter

Back