Hip Hop

Is this really the new Chance album art? 🤨

Chance_the_Rapper_-_The_Big_Day.png
Yea it's a bad cover. Hopefully the music is good. I'm so excited to hear it.

kind of misleading headline.....they dont know the actual reason he was fired....seems like they had a lot of other issues going on. Its cool hes a fan tho lol thug life!
Hahah yeah, it's like, well, he HAPPENED to be fired after sending a mass e-mail to the company asking that people observe 2Pac's birthday over the weekend (mad respect for that move). Sounds like he might not have been a great director, but I mean, it is Iowa.

Hahah yeah, it's like, well, he HAPPENED to be fired after sending a mass e-mail to the company asking that people observe 2Pac's birthday over the weekend (mad respect for that move). Sounds like he might not have been a great director, but I mean, it is Iowa.

prolly got snitched on by rap haters / racists. lol

Vlad is always a corny af c###

Just noticed on that graduation tweet from VMP that members of cunninlynguist are following there page now.
:O :O

tenor.gif

Someone on the old forum said that Cunninlynguists were gonna do rps of their back catalog sometime this year, so maybe.
I'm still waiting on my Obongjayar exclusive since him and VMP have been following eachother for a minute

I said that. And they did tell me that directly but yeah slowly starting not believe them lol
They told me I could do it myself if I had a few grand haha but sorry guys I do not lol

Reactions: oak
is there a complete list of hiphop releases done by VMP i can look at? discog is missing a chunk cause yall keep surprising me with drops I dont even know existed from years back

Back