Hip Hop

Daupe always prides itself on not doing reissues. Quality over Quantity is their mantra. I get that, but I also want Flygod, Griselda Ghost and about 10 other releases I missed, so they can feel free to break their word whenever they want...

Except for the like 3-4 times they have repressed it. Don't believe the hype.

edit: In fact, I was wrong.. those were bootlegs, not official reissues.

Last edited:
Sampa The Great? I thought you'd be all over her stuff since she's local. One of my fav artists in Australia at the moment

Her being local is a bad thing. haha most of it is so bad I just tune off probably why I never even heard of her until the other day haha

Your username is 1 letter away from my childs name and 2 away from my new nephews name so when I read it I misread it like every single time until I focus haha

Her being local is a bad thing. haha most of it is so bad I just tune off probably why I never even heard of her until the other day haha

Your username is 1 letter away from my childs name and 2 away from my new nephews name so when I read it I misread it like every single time until I focus haha

I get what you mean. My first intro to local stuff was through triple J when I first got here and I couldn't believe how bad the popular stuff was. But she's genuinely great and if you like Lil Simz I'm pretty sure you'll like her stuff too. I actually think she's a lot better than Lil Simz but anyway. Also Avantdale Bowling Club is another you may have overlooked (NZ but)

That's mad, I've never associated my username as being remotely close to any other name haha. It's my middle name and people usually mishear it as Garden.

I get what you mean. My first intro to local stuff was through triple J when I first got here and I couldn't believe how bad the popular stuff was. But she's genuinely great and if you like Lil Simz I'm pretty sure you'll like her stuff too. I actually think she's a lot better than Lil Simz but anyway. Also Avantdale Bowling Club is another you may have overlooked (NZ but)

That's mad, I've never associated my username as being remotely close to any other name haha. It's my middle name and people usually mishear it as Garden.

I just bought homebrews only full album on vinyl just recently..cost me a few hunded but I am happy (it was my 100th record). But I still need to buy that avant and the other projects they did. Luckily most of them are not expensive just rare.

I will give her a better look then seems how you praise her so much. I did see JBHIFI selling a autographed AUS only ed of her latest album.

Man, U are so lucky to find a copy of Homebrew.

I had to refresh a few pages every day (sometimes more then once) until it popped up haha it was a long while.

The homebrew EP is even more expensive (dunno why tbh) so dunno how imma go with that one

So it looks like Your Old Droog vinyl started shipping! Mine shipped yesterday!

Now I need to pre-order Ttransportation because that shipping date just moved from 7/17 to 7/22 so I imagine they have an accurate timeline!

So it looks like Your Old Droog vinyl started shipping! Mine shipped yesterday!

Now I need to pre-order Ttransportation because that shipping date just moved from 7/17 to 7/22 so I imagine they have an accurate timeline!
If anyone is still looking for both Fatbeats has them for sale as a bundle. Nothing special, but saves a few doll hairs

Is this really the new Chance album art? 🤨

Chance_the_Rapper_-_The_Big_Day.png

Back