Hip Hop

So Skinny Pimp Vol 1 got removed from the bandcamp page. He also removed all posts related to it from his ig page.

View attachment 11616
This happened with a couple other SIC releases, from Tyris White. SIC sold copies and then they had some kind of falling out with White. They did issue refunds so it wasn't a ripoff situation. Bummer, though as I really wanted that Skinny Pimp LP...

Blondie is gonna come out in 2023 😩

you don't think they have it in em to do another 3 in 6 months??? I mean they've been fairly quiet for like the last 8 months. Aside from Kevin's live stream treadmill-a-thon. If this is the only album they release this year, they will have to release 4 projects from January 1 2020 to April 1 2021. Unless RCA is happy with the way things are going and wont make them fulfill their end......

EDIT:
GINGER
BLONDIE
BRUNETTE

So they can do the letter increasing thingy everyone loves

I’ve seen people posting pics of receiving the tapes but not the vinyl.

That's unfortunate.. really makes me wonder about that Reddit post from like a month or two ago where someone was supposedly trying to sell their copy of it.

Im mad af I didn’t order the Skinny Pimp tape...I was gonna order it today for sure. Ended up grabbing the Shawty Pimp tape. Only 2 left now.

DJ Screw test copies was being sold in various places but yeah the normal presses are only just getting out around now.

Glad I got that skinny before it got pulled. Must of been a sampling issue? who knows.

New brockhampton tho :O :O fuck yeah!

DJ Screw test copies was being sold in various places but yeah the normal presses are only just getting out around now.

Glad I got that skinny before it got pulled. Must of been a sampling issue? who knows.

New brockhampton tho :O :O fuck yeah!

Definitely not a sample issue or it wouldn't be pressed period. Sounds like him and whoever he licensed these from must have had a falling out.

AbmegvD5ToBRBc-vnTSa34l3c04_Y-ZjZFho_cw239U.png

Back