Hip Hop

other two versions sold out allready

I saw RRC has My First Brick and A Friend Of Ours up for order - only colored variants.

Anyone know if these are the OG ones from TK that were found? Or is this a repressing? If OG, I assume I'd have to order from RRC rather than seeing if it ends up stateside?

I saw RRC has My First Brick and A Friend Of Ours up for order - only colored variants.

Anyone know if these are the OG ones from TK that were found? Or is this a repressing? If OG, I assume I'd have to order from RRC rather than seeing if it ends up stateside?

I’d imagine so. RRC are Tuff Kong are Soulcraft on Discogs same guy. At least they’re blatantly flipping their own records now.

Seems like Tuff Kong leftovers to me. Same variants, only very few copies left.
They would have advertised the shit out of this if it was a reissue

My stonks go down

Really though, My First Brick is tied with Butcher on Steroids as my most played Benny album. Tracks 2-4 are incredible, especially Dirty Needles if you have your sub right

My stonks go down

Really though, My First Brick is tied with Butcher on Steroids as my most played Benny album. Tracks 2-4 are incredible, especially Dirty Needles if you have your sub right
God I love dirty needles so much. Conway verse is too good.

Son of a bitch I'm gonna have to give in on this. My speaker setup is very bad though so gonna have to invest soon

Back