Hip Hop

couple of tapes and CDs are back in stock for that one .

I miss posting dumb pictures of the dumb things I buy. Anyway some items from Little Ugly Man arrived today 😎
I got my LUM stuff in...The singles LP and Thermos 45...plus the bonus greeting card which was such a LUM thing to do lol
Me too. I have some really nice pics of the Triz Saga Investor box i got today...that's fucked up, thanks to UPS.

Maybe i should finally learn how to use Imgur. Maybe it's just me but i find that site confusing.
You get a vinyl box? Are you waiting to open it due to the damage?
I’m still waiting on the mug from the Black Friday sale. I emailed them about it a few weeks ago and didn’t get a response

Re-do of the Mugs got delayed. There are a bunch of folks missing them on the Discord too

I don't know about that Boldy. That thing is probably gonna be like $80 from RRC and it's definitely not one of my favorites of his (mostly due to the beats).

And Daupe keeps releasing projects from people I've never heard of (which I have no problem with at all), but that guest list is stacked. I guess this dude is a producer?

I don't know about that Boldy. That thing is probably gonna be like $80 from RRC and it's definitely not one of my favorites of his (mostly due to the beats).

And Daupe keeps releasing projects from people I've never heard of (which I have no problem with at all), but that guest list is stacked. I guess this dude is a producer?
Yeah I'm conflicted. I have been insta buying Boldy but this project just is not it. I think I'm gonna pass. Way other things I'd rather have than pay overseas shipping costs.

And I thought I was just an idiot not knowing who that was on the Daupe record but had the same thought about that guest list. That is way too good for never hearing of this person.

38 Spesh x Harry Fraud - Beyond Belief is dropping on Get on Down on Thursday at 11 am (not sure time zone).

2 covers - 150 of each.

Damn that Idiana Jones album is one of my favorite projects from Boldy. I'll be grabbing a copy today. I didn't know folks weren't feeling it like that.

Damn that Idiana Jones album is one of my favorite projects from Boldy. I'll be grabbing a copy today. I didn't know folks weren't feeling it like that.
It just didn't hit for me. There is done great stuff in there, but I just couldn't get into most of the production. But I am worried I might get more into it in the future 🤣.

I'm kind of just hoping stock ends up at Get on Down and then might snag.

Obi cxp back in stock , starts shipping next week too i think

It just didn't hit for me. There is done great stuff in there, but I just couldn't get into most of the production. But I am worried I might get more into it in the future 🤣.

I'm kind of just hoping stock ends up at Get on Down and then might snag.
It's a day later and every single variant is still available. The Obi even came back in stock. Think there's a chance these might hit GOD after all...

Back