Hip Hop

Ghostface Killah's son, Infinite Coles, posted on instagram outing their dad as a deadbeat after years of trying to form a relationship.

Link to instagram post

Here is a transcription of the post

I have NEVER been the type to go online and talk about my personal life, my family or my emotions. However, today I'm giving an inside look into my broken heart, because I'm feeling more lost and hopeless than I have ever been. @therealghostfacekillah I didn't really want to do this; but at this point, I'm tired of keeping quiet to save your reputation. I'm tired of the PAIN. My heart has been aching and longing to be loved by you, MY FATHER for way too long. So since you are unreachable, perhaps this will get your attention:
I haven't had a full conversation with you or seen you in over 15 years! You haven't once tried to reach out to me to see how I'm feeling or how I'm doing. I have messages that literally show me reaching out to you and receiving no response for over a DECADE!
The legend that you all love, Ghostface Killah is the full definition of a deadbeat. Dad, you let us live without light, gas, or even communication from you for years. You have all this coin and yet you allow my uncles to clean up your mess. I have lived in a shelter for almost a year in 2020 during Covid and you haven't reached out once to help me or to see if I was even alive! Your daughter is mentally ill and you haven't even come to make sure she's ok or even get her help. YOU do not give a damn about your children and it's time to lay this shit on the table.
Growing up, your cold shoulder made me scared of not only myself but of the world! I was never comfortable around you or my brothers when I was a kid but at least my brothers grew to accept me on their own. I felt unprotected my entire life and I couldn't even fully chase my dreams because I was so afraid of who I was and I just kept trying to make everyone happy and be someone l wasn't, even though it was obvious I was pretending.
For many years, you made me hate myself, until I developed the courage to snap the fuck out of it and realize that there was nothing wrong with me, but there's everything wrong WITH YOU. I can't even say you're only a deadbeat to me because I'm gay, because you're a deadbeat to all of your kids. Some more than others, but what I've been seeking is the answer as to why? Is it because your father turned your back on you? WHYYYY do you LOVE everyone but your kids? It's backwards, it's ugly, it's hurtful and it's HUMILIATING. I'm tired of you ignoring us. I'm tired of you acting like we don't exist, I'm tired of you putting everyone else on BUT your kids. What makes this more of a shame, is the fact that you now have grandchildren and can make up for all of your lost times with us and still you choose not to! The shit makes no sense!!
For the people reading this, I really want y'all to understand I'm not looking for attention or sympathy from anyone. I'm looking for attention from my father. The one who brought me into this world. Why have kids if you're not going to take care of them? Daddy, we need you. Not your money, but your heart, your attention, your love. I hope you change your ways and realize that you have some beautiful and talented children out here, with deep voids in their heart because YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING. You've ghosted us for far too long.

They then shared these screenshots of them repeatedly trying to text GFK to no response, even when it has to do with another one of his kids' mental health crisis and a child (presumably Ghost's grandchild?) being taken away.

Following this post, Infinite shared on their story that Ghost blocked them on instagram.

"Now he blocked me yall 😂😂😂 So he sees the message and still decideds to ignore It's ok though cause I'll keep this going until the whole world knows who he truly is"

Still waiting on that Kanye produced Ghostface album. 🙏🏽🙏🏽

And did I miss a drop for this new Navy Blue album? I need that

I caved and grabbed two Triz cassettes. Ended up with Triz Nathan and Triz Nine. Would’ve preferred Nate over Nathan, but not mad. I think I won a cd on one of the scratchers. Whatever second prize is.

I caved and grabbed two Triz cassettes. Ended up with Triz Nathan and Triz Nine. Would’ve preferred Nate over Nathan, but not mad. I think I won a cd on one of the scratchers. Whatever second prize is.
Second Prize is a Mach physical and the symbols don't mean anything that's just what NS picked. I have a feeling the early people to send in their 2nd prize tickets will get another foil pack or older Mach vinyl

with all the shit that sells out within minutes, it baffles me how GoodFelons didnt sell 1000 copies of Noise Kandy 1+2 yet

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe having that many OBIs just makes people feel like they missed out, once they're gone, so they don't order at all. I don't know, but for a reissue like that, which I've been waiting for, I wasn't fucking around.

If you sample the Fantastic Planet (Le Planete Sauvage) soundtrack on a beat, you'll get me pretty much every time

Now I just need a Noise Kandy 3 repress

I miss posting dumb pictures of the dumb things I buy. Anyway some items from Little Ugly Man arrived today 😎
Me too. I have some really nice pics of the Triz Saga Investor box i got today...that's fucked up, thanks to UPS.

Maybe i should finally learn how to use Imgur. Maybe it's just me but i find that site confusing.

Damn! Hopefully that gets made right.
Already contacted them. It's being forwarded to the manager and i should hear back Tuesday or Wednesday.

They also forgot to include a replacement "Fromaj" 45 single so between that, the damaged set and the UPS fuckery when it came to delivery, it has been a pretty disappointing day lol

Already contacted them. It's being forwarded to the manager and i should hear back Tuesday or Wednesday.

They also forgot to include a replacement "Fromaj" 45 single so between that, the damaged set and the UPS fuckery when it came to delivery, it has been a pretty disappointing day lol

I’m still waiting on the mug from the Black Friday sale. I emailed them about it a few weeks ago and didn’t get a response

with all the shit that sells out within minutes, it baffles me how GoodFelons didnt sell 1000 copies of Noise Kandy 1+2 yet
100%. I grabbed the white obi and then came back an hour later and grabbed the tricolor just because I couldn’t believe they were still there. Kinda insane seeing as though Rome Streetz last projects (Kiss The Ring & Wasn’t Built In A Day) we’re gone fairly quick. Mickey Diamond surprise drops sell out at Copenhagen in no time. Crazy.

Back