Hip Hop

Stakes is here 🥹🥹

That was a big want. Now I’ll just sit patiently and wait for Supreme Clientele and Funcrusher Plus to get reissued 🤞
I love the excitement for Stakes hitting people's door steps. I have my package from De La with Is Dead, Buhloone and Stakes sitting in UPS Delayed status after getting the shipping notification last week and I'm going stir crazy. With how much pent up demand there is for Supreme Clientele I don't understand why a financial agreement can't be cut to get the necessary samples cleared to get it reissued. Seems so silly in this booming vinyl market for it not to happen.

Three copies back in stock

Welp, just went to play HWH X and I got 2 disk 2's.... That's a bummer, and now I get to reach out to Daupe and get them to ship me a disk one. One of the sides isn't that colorful so at least I have a chance of the replacement disk 1 being as pretty as the really colorful disk 2. Urg. Any one have to do this with Daupe??

Last edited:
Welp, just went to play HWH X and I got 2 disk 2's.... That's a bummer, and now I get to reach out to Daupe and get them to ship me a disk one. One of the sides isn't that colorful so at least I have a chance of the replacement disk 1 being as pretty as the really colorful disk 2. Urg. Any one have to do this with Daupe??

They sent you that dj pack

Preorder for the new Statik Album

Finally got off my ass and sent out my winning Triz basketball contest card to Zotanica. I hope they don’t toss it when they see the Nancy Reagan stamp the usps slapped on there 😂

Topps sent a cease and desist to CreateSober and he can no longer sell his rapper baseball cards. Those have been my favorite thing for a minute now, I always got so excited when I opened a new pack and the attention to detail was impeccable. Truly a legendary series RIP

Topps sent a cease and desist to CreateSober and he can no longer sell his rapper baseball cards. Those have been my favorite thing for a minute now, I always got so excited when I opened a new pack and the attention to detail was impeccable. Truly a legendary series RIP
Was a sad day when I saw that.

Preorder for the new Statik Album
Solid project.

Back