Hip Hop

Maybe he's giving these artists a larger cut than other outlets do. But yeah, I don't understand how he gets these distribution deals with such well-known artists with how he runs that business. I also put zero stock in it being limited to only 400 since he does second runs of most of the hip-hop records that initially sell out.

possibly saving money by doing the artwork himself too

Digging the deluxe version of Maps. The extra songs are nice and fit in with everything else. It would have been cool to have the lyric book, but paying $75 instead of $100 was cool. Both versions sound good on vinyl. I'll probably just keep the deluxe and sell the regular version.

Last edited:
! TRADING THREAD !
I am going to leave the link posted here for a couple days but will delete later so nobody ever comes in and messes with it; at that point joining the trades thread will require obtaining the link from me via DM. Please do not distribute the link without permission, would hate for someone to delete our stuff.

Please copy my post's format to keep it clear/easy to navigate quickly:
N&G Username and Country
Trade policies/general info
Items for sale or trade (feel free to include prices - I did not because I am open to reasonable offers)
Items on your wishlist/that you want to trade for

The link keeps formatting strangely when I post so just add https: at the start when you copy this link:
//docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Du0sBKnM2vyzQZES9ST1ZLtWfNfT7mJOuLs0ThVKpNk/edit?usp=sharing

Next week I will do a giveaway of one record of your choice valued approximately $50 or less from my list, choosing randomly from those who have listed their items for trade on the thread.
Bumping this .

New R.A.P. Ferreira project he made in the last few weeks:

New R.A.P. Ferreira project he made in the last few weeks:

People giving him shit for recording this album in a week or w.e but alot of great albums was recorded in a day or two.

Back