Hip Hop

Big-L-Big-Picture-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2-LP-2396032-1_1024x1024.jpg

Big-L-Big-Picture-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2-LP-2396032-1_1024x1024.jpg

My wallet hasn't recovered in months. Damn. They don't quit coming haha

Holy shit the variants. I'm dying. Viper kills me, dude is hilarious.
I was looking on my phone and kept scrolling and scrolling and scrolling, I almost stopped to see if I was on some kind of candid camera show. Once I got to the different shapes I started dying laughing. The name of the album was enough to make me check it out.

I know Viper's whole thing is scamming people, but damn I regret buying that thing like a year ago.
Holy shit the variants. I'm dying. Viper kills me, dude is hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHA yo so this made it's way into my local like a year ago and I had to go home and listen, naturally.....and this album is fuckin nuts. Also this dude is nasty lol He's funny n all but then he got caught up messaging underage females and shit. Filmed his self forcing himself on a hooker shit

Nasty award of the year

Also, did I miss anything from the last 23 pages - I’ll get through the pages in the next days but would just love to know if FOMO is real. I’ve been at a music festival for a whole week and just arrived back... o_O

Nope. Benny drop, Bandana directors cut beef, @Clint Howard still hates Mach Hommy @Believer101 still posting videos @Enaz Fox still keeping us up to date @Cloud with the album drop on lock @Woob_woob still keeps it real @sorcerer still posting the more oddball rap. All still good

I’m back to the real life and just thought that I might share this with you:
View attachment 9625

VMP drops a bundle ($59) and single records ($29, $32) tomorrow.

Damn man. I have every version of Piñata so I need the whole bundle to complete my set. Don’t wanna spend the money on the bundle but I need a copy of Bandana as well and this variant looks great.

Back