Hip Hop

Okay I read back a bit but I'm still not clear on this. The Rappcats Bandana Deluxe 2 LP that cost $60 USD for the extra "Directors Cut" disc that I ripped a while back on here for the pricing; that second disc is just a couple of different skits and the order is different? That's it?

Last edited:
Okay I read back a bit but I'm still not clear on this. The Rappcats Bandana Deluxe 2 LP that cost $60 USD for the extra "Directors Cut" disc that I ripped on a while back on here for the pricing; that second disc is just a couple of different skits and the order is different? That's it?

Alt cover.
Slight variances here n there.
From what I read its like 10% different.

For an extra 38 bucks. So I was right about it being bullshit cash grab. That's too bad. I get why people bought it but that f*cking pisses me off.

Im not mad. Alt cover alone makes me happy enough lol

I didnt realize in young thug circles he was well known as gay. Dont know why people are surprised then if all that stuff leaked way back then.

Wasnt sure where to stick this info so I will post it here as well:

Just a heads up, Clay Condor got back to me about the possibility of VMP having the Chance mixtapes/album on the VMP store. Looks like its a slim chance at this stage.

View attachment 9327
FAO anyone holding off on buying from Chance’s site in the hope they appear on the VMP store, @Selaws posted this in the VMP Store/Exclusives thread.

For those unaware, Clay Conder is an ‘Art Director’ for VMP and according to his Twitter did some design work (that didn’t make the cut) for the Acid Rap and 10 Day pressings.

img_4059-jpg.9327

^ Saving you lazies a click lol..

Well now I am more happy I got all 3 from the chance site lol

For an extra 38 bucks. So I was right about it being a bullshit cash grab. That's too bad. I get why people bought it but that f*cking pisses me off.
I have a hunch that they submitted the wrong master to the pressing plant and decided to sell it as a collectors item rather than throwing it out. That's why it's somehow shipping a month before the official version and that's why they didn't release pressing numbers

I have a hunch that they submitted the wrong master to the pressing plant and decided to sell it as a collectors item rather than throwing it out. That's why it's somehow shipping a month before the official version and that's why they didn't release pressing numbers

This just seems like wild speculation. I don't know what led anyone to believe that the Director's Cut was going to have different beats on it, nothing like that was ever mentioned in the description as far as I know. My assumption was that it was just going to be a more raw mix than the digital version so I'm not gonna take anyone's opinion seriously who thinks it sucks because there aren't different beats.

This just seems like wild speculation. I don't know what led anyone to believe that the Director's Cut was going to have different beats on it, nothing like that was ever mentioned in the description as far as I know. My assumption was that it was just going to be a more raw mix than the digital version so I'm not gonna take anyone's opinion seriously who thinks it sucks because there aren't different beats.

Aren't hunches defined as wild speculation?

I'm not sorry I bought it because what's the point, the $ is spent, but IF they just altered the skits and the mix isn't at all different how exactly is that a "director's cut"? and worth more than double the MSRP of the standard release?

The artwork is dope and maybe that makes it different enough / worth it - I dunno - but the Rappcats description could've been more explicit about what "director's cut" meant.

Back