Hip Hop

No days off

I’m really liking the ep but don’t think I’ll bite just because of the shipping cost... gives me more reason to want the alc single.
I haven't ordered anything from RDW yet, what's the deal with their shipping cost? is this thing going to end up being something like $50 when all is said and done?

Probably more
damn. decisions, decisions.

I listened to it last night and thought it was good but it was not anywhere on the level of TT3, which I would mostly attribute to the beats on it, which I think someone else here mentioned earlier. I think WSG sounds good over a lot of different producers, but BENNY really shines over Daringer and Alchemist beats.

I will need to listen to it a bunch over this next week and figure out how much I want it. I am guessing that this will go pretty quickly though, right?

Last edited:

I listened to it last night and thought it was good but it was not anywhere on the lever of TT3, which I would mostly attribute to the beats on it, which I think someone else here mentioned earlier. I think WSG sounds good over a lot of different producers, but BENNY really shines over Daringer and Alchemist beats.

I will need to listen to it a bunch over this next week and figure out how much I want it. I am guessing that this will go pretty quickly though, right?
Yea I'd assume it will sell out in minutes. I'm really enjoying it and will probably grab one, even though I probably shouldn't.

I haven't ordered anything from RDW yet, what's the deal with their shipping cost? is this thing going to end up being something like $50 when all is said and done?

I listened to it last night and thought it was good but it was not anywhere on the level of TT3, which I would mostly attribute to the beats on it, which I think someone else here mentioned earlier. I think WSG sounds good over a lot of different producers, but BENNY really shines over Daringer and Alchemist beats.

It’ll be $60 bucks after shipping to the US. It’ll sell out in a day but not as fast as a Daupe release.

What stupid fucking prices lol
yeah. what's even crazier than some of the prices is that some of them are sold out, which means at least 1 person bought them at those prices. who the hell spends $1,000.00 on a single album?!?

I basically ignore this dude because of how much he sells his music for, and what I have heard (like the Muggs project) I didn't even really care for.

Flee Lord next Friday too.

Edit: There will probably be a pricey bundle for these but I've been digging Flee Lord so I'll probably go for it. $10 shipping in the U.S. on their releases, and they keep pricing their albums at $40. Just silly. btw the El-co and flee lord bundle with the watermelon print was delayed but I just got a shipping notice for it the other day.

Last edited:
Mach Hommy albums that are good:
Haitian Body Odor
Tuez les Tous

The new album looks promising but obviously his weird upmarket sales strategy will put me off.
Like on the one hand I don't have a problem with the artist valuing their art at whatever they want to value it at.
On the other hand, there are market expectations that are not being met - and probably not being generated.

In the end there are so many artists for me to pay attention to and spend my funds on that he becomes kind-of irrelevant.

Last edited:
It’ll be $60 bucks after shipping to the US. It’ll sell out in a day but not as fast as a Daupe release.

Yep. They started off shipping for like 12-15 euro, and have now bumped it up to like 22 euro. The EP will be at least 30 euro probably 35 cause it's Benny... so google conversion says for 57 euro that's about a 65$ ep shipped to the U.S. - preordered. They also seem to have the longest turnaround between the preorder and ship date on average.

Last edited:
Back