Hip Hop

I am officially old and out of touch. Not only do I not recognize a single one of those people, I haven't even heard of most of them. I feel like Marc Maron from one of his specials talking about new tv shows on new tv apps.

U didn't pickup Rico Nasty through VMP? Tierra Whack is incredible btw

Also, you're the Griselda encyclopedia. Didn't they start dropping in 2016? You're in touch i'd say

tierra whack is amazing

This album/visual is one of my favorites still, after a year of listening.

I'm the certified young hip hop head in here, so I'll say who I recognize.

Blueface, Tierra Whack, DaBaby, Lil Mosey, YBN Cordae, Rico Nasty, Gunna, and Megan The Stallion.

Only heard a few of those people's music though.

Tierra and Rico are amazing! I am not big on Megan yet, but my girlfriend likes some of her music. Gunna has been doing his thing for a bit now with Lil Baby and Young Thug. Im not a fan tbh but I know he has some hits.

Cordae is super underrated as a lyricist. I think he will use this freestyle and cypher to prove that.

I don't get the DaBaby hype. Blueface is trash, and I don't really know the rest of them.

Last edited:
She’s super whack! :love:

Funny story, my best friend wouldn't listen to her for months when I'd send him stuff because of her last name. He thought I was trolling. Fast forward to 2 months ago and Whack World was on the TV at my house and he was like "YO, is this that Whack bitch, she is not wack at all."

All I could do is smile and say ur an idiot

On first listen, Plugs I Met is my favorite Griselda-related project since Tana Talk 3. Benny is just crazy with the consistency without ever sounding boring. Dope bars without overdoing it with the fashion and wrestling references. No shade to WSG, I just prefer the realness in Benny's verses. Less charisma but more gutter. And he just knows how to pick beats. He does a great job cultivating a "sound" that fits the mood of the album. Definitely one of my favorite current MCs.

Liat is predictable.

Work/worked with two of these people :)

Yea???

Can u say who?

Also, I for one am surprised (despite saying I think they'll get it right this year) that Tierra, Rico, Gunna, and Cordae made the final list.

Blueface DaBaby and Meg are the only obvious ones imo

Back