Hip Hop

I posted this yesterday and no one cared lol guess me and u the only wayne fans xD

Nahh that isn't the case. This thread just seems to be the hip hop trending thread now. Anyone bubbling or on the rise gets posted. New Game, Wayne, Rick Ross is just meehhh in here

I'm here for both including the new Gucci album!!

Bad news if you, like me, were waiting on the supposed Milo - So the Flies Don't Come reissue. Frustrating thing is, I didn't even sleep on it, just bad coincidences that I wasn't checking any social media, etc. when the pressings were announced.

Edit:Good news on new stuff coming.

But I want Budding Ornithologists.. and Nostrum Grocers on wax!!

Bad news if you, like me, were waiting on the supposed Milo - So the Flies Don't Come reissue. Frustrating thing is, I didn't even sleep on it, just bad coincidences that I wasn't checking any social media, etc. when the pressings were announced.

Edit:Good news on new stuff coming.

I'm a Milo fan but I don't follow him on social media or anything. Any idea why he seems so hostile to the Milo project all of a sudden?

Does anybody know details on this 3xLP boot of Kanye West - Graduation? I listened to my copy from 5 years ago and realized it has so much surface noise I couldn't stand to listen to it. Listed it for sale and found the 3xLP that had to come from different plates. Says it's 2019, anyone know where it came from or have it? Any idea how it sounds?

Does anybody know details on this 3xLP boot of Kanye West - Graduation? I listened to my copy from 5 years ago and realized it has so much surface noise I couldn't stand to listen to it. Listed it for sale and found the 3xLP that had to come from different plates. Says it's 2019, anyone know where it came from or have it? Any idea how it sounds?

Where is the link? Who is selling it??? I need Graduation! My last Kanye piece!!!

I'm loving this shit man, give me more of this.

Did u listen to his debut from a couple years back?

Reactions: oak
Back