Hip Hop

damn. decisions, decisions.

I listened to it last night and thought it was good but it was not anywhere on the level of TT3, which I would mostly attribute to the beats on it, which I think someone else here mentioned earlier. I think WSG sounds good over a lot of different producers, but BENNY really shines over Daringer and Alchemist beats.

I will need to listen to it a bunch over this next week and figure out how much I want it. I am guessing that this will go pretty quickly though, right?
I feel pretty dumb because I'm listening to this again the beats are much doper than I remembered them being last night, so I looked up the track list it's pretty much all Daringer and Alchemist

Mach Hommy has grown on me, but there’s no way in hell..

Crazy that they can expect the fans to pay over 100 bucks for a 19 minute EP. What sucks is this is my favorite Mach project yet too! Disappointing

Imo opinion if the project is under 25 minutes it should be under 40 shipped! Even if it's a limited run.

I like the Benny project and a bunch of others from RDW and Griselda but the prices are just wild. I feel like I'm paying an exclusive rate to be part of a cult not support an artist (because everything is limited to 1000 and the price is always super high) so I just stream them more instead. I get inclusive vs. exclusive but lately it seems like everyone has realized what the market for vinyl has grown to so they just keep pushing the envelope to see what fans will pay

Last edited:
Crazy that they can expect the fans to pay over 100 bucks for a 19 minute EP. What sucks is this is my favorite Mach project yet too! Disappointing

Imo opinion if the project is under 25 minutes it should be under 40 shipped! Even if it's a limited run.

I like the Benny project and a bunch of others from RDW and Griselda but the prices are just wild. I feel like I'm paying an exclusive rate to be part of a cult not support an artist (because everything is limited to 1000 and the price is always super high) so I just stream them more instead. I get inclusive vs. exclusive but lately it seems like everyone has realized what the market for vinyl has grown to they just keep pushing the envelope to see what fans will pay

I used to hate Mach Hommy. Still hate most of his stuff but he occasionally kills it. He just strikes me as one of those dudes that thinks he is way smarter / wiser / knowledgeable than he really is.. and his rhymes reflect that. Maybe the price of his albums do too? I always just assumed it was a way to launder drug money but who knows.

I always just assumed it was a way to launder drug money but who knows.

That would explain why everything says sold out! Lmfao even the $1000 vinyl! He probably just posts them and marks them sold out so if anyone comes knocking he can say he's been selling $1000 copies hahaha

So there really is no Mach-Hommy vinyl in existence. Just fake options to buy! hahahahaha Im dying

And yea I agree that he thinks he is too smart for the game, but I do love every feature on this new project alot! He sucks with these prices. I wish I owned a vinyl press for personal use only hahaha

That would explain why everything says sold out! Lmfao even the $1000 vinyl! He probably just posts them and marks them sold out so if anyone comes knocking he can say he's been selling $1000 copies hahaha

So there really is no Mach-Hommy vinyl in existence. Just fake options to buy! hahahahaha Im dying

And yea I agree that he thinks he is too smart for the game, but I do love every feature on this new project alot! He sucks with these prices. I wish I owned a vinyl press for personal use only hahaha

I mean, that's exactly what the Mafia and other organized crime groups did with the music business for years, so it's really no surprise. Hell, even Sly Green (I think it's him?) mentions it on one of the skits on some WSG record. It also explains why everything is so fucking costly across the board.

I mean, that's exactly what the Mafia and other organized crime groups did with the music business for years, so it's really no surprise. Hell, even Sly Green (I think it's him?) mentions it on one of the skits on some WSG record. It also explains why everything is so fucking costly across the board.

I mean if they sent me drugs with my really expensive records I wouldn't complain... In a future world this will be a feature rather than a bug

New Hobo Johnson single, new tour, and new album coming soon

I hope his album doesn't entirely sound like this song. I enjoyed their debut and would not enjoy an album full of this

• Love
Reactions: oak

New Hobo Johnson single, new tour, and new album coming soon

I hope his album doesn't entirely sound like this song. I enjoyed their debut and would not enjoy an album full of this

Fun fact, I knew Hobo Johnson before he blew up. His sister used to date an old friend of mine and I hung out with him at a few parties. Was super quiet / shy at that time but definitely a nice guy. I'm not the biggest fan of his music but I definitely support him as a Sacramento artist.

Quelle, Fahim, Droog and Earl features

Edit: and I thought this Griselda/Alc shit was pricey...
View attachment 7788

Mach is easily one of my favorite MCs in hip-hop, but for those prices, nah bruh....

I'm glad he's releasing stuff on streaming so at least it can be heard. I think Fete Des Mortes is my favorite album of his and nearly no one has heard it.

It’s too much for an EP, but it will cost so much more to get it down the road. My thought on most of these releases is that if I really regret the purchase I can probably easily get back what I paid for it on Discogs.
This is another thing I appreciate about Fxck Rxp. They tend to add bonus tracks to their shorter releases. Both the Al.Divino Dumpgawds and his upcoming EPs have bonus tracks. Same with the last Rome Streetz releases. Makes me feel better personally about dropping the money.

These albums are so short nowadays, most of them could fit on a single side. That album that Item Records did which combined CRIME's Perfect 1 & Perfect 2 was...perfect! But there's obviously more money to be made from releasing multiple short projects individually. Like those upcoming Flee Lord EPs from GGBR. I'm sure they will be in a bundle that's about $70 shipped. And while both of those projects is good, neither of them is over 20 minutes long.

Would anyone be interested in buying this brand new TDE bomber off me for $50 less than retail?

It's been sitting in my closet and I'm never going to wear it.

tde bomber front.jpgtde bomber back.jpg

Back