Grado Cartridges and Stylus - Questions and Advice.

Work has been nuts recently, but I still get around ten hours a week. Of course, I donā€™t have kids at home and I am very much a music addict. (You were all already aware of this)
My turntable is in our basement. If had it at a more central location it would get more use. (But probably with the Disney soundtrack du jour)

Yeah, a ranch house with the record room being the center of the house probably assists with my spinning.
I've debates putting a budget system together upstairs but that's a discussion for another day.

Back to the issue at hand...is the 8mz on LP Gear the same one that has been available. They seem to stress that it's a new one being made for LP Gear.

I've debates putting a budget system together upstairs but that's a discussion for another day.

Back to the issue at hand...is the 8mz on LP Gear the same one that has been available. They seem to stress that it's a new one being made for LP Gear.
It does state "Latest Production", so my assumption would be yes. Maybe @RichGrado might be able to shed some light on how to distinguish the new from the old. No pressure Rich, just thinking out loud :)

It does state "Latest Production", so my assumption would be yes. Maybe @RichGrado might be able to shed some light on how to distinguish the new from the old. No pressure Rich, just thinking out loud :)

@RichGrado said there was no change with the 8MZ, so Iā€™m thinking ā€œlatest productionā€ may just be marketing. As the 8MZ is the same price everywhere, ā€œlatest productionā€ makes it appear to be different than other vendorā€™s offerings when in fact it is not.

@RichGrado said there was no change with the 8MZ, so Iā€™m thinking ā€œlatest productionā€ may just be marketing. As the 8MZ is the same price everywhere, ā€œlatest productionā€ makes it appear to be different than other vendorā€™s offerings when in fact it is not.
I'm sorry I thought somewhere previously in the thread I read the 8MZ got an upgrade of some sort as well.

Back