Golf?

Personally I don't see a surprise winner this year just because a lot of the top guys are in such good form, and yeah, I'm not a DJ fan either.

I took Thursday off work. It’s supposed to be 70 degrees, baseball and the Masters. Basically the best day ever.
That's awesome.
We have a phrase here - April in the D. It was coined well over a decade ago when the Wings and Pistons made the playoffs pretty much every year, and the Tigers had a competitive roster on most opening days.
Then, for me, throw in The Masters and my golf golf league starting, it really is a great month around here. Once it stops snowing that is,

That's awesome.
We have a phrase here - April in the D. It was coined well over a decade ago when the Wings and Pistons made the playoffs pretty much every year, and the Tigers had a competitive roster on most opening days.
Then, for me, throw in The Masters and my golf golf league starting, it really is a great month around here. Once it stops snowing that is,
Tigers are gonna be better this year too.

Tigers are gonna be better this year too.
They are. But I can't express how bummed I was when I heard about Riley Greene's broken foot. I've been following his ascent for years...and he was batting .430 this spring, I was so excited to see him make the roster. Hoping he'll be back in the lineup by June, but a broken foot is certainly a tricky injury.

Has anyone here experienced Bandon Dunes, just got back Monday, we took a bunch of members from the club I work at 36 total including myself and the other two golf pros from the club. The trip was to include five rounds over four days, I didn’t play Dunes because it was the second round on our 36 hole day, and most of us chose to not play Old Macdonald the last day because of weather. I very much enjoyed the other three courses, we had great weather the first three days. I understand why people wax poetically about their experiences there despite confirming some presumptions I had going in it’s definitely worth the trip if you can afford it.

Has anyone here experienced Bandon Dunes, just got back Monday, we took a bunch of members from the club I work at 36 total including myself and the other two golf pros from the club. The trip was to include five rounds over four days, I didn’t play Dunes because it was the second round on our 36 hole day, and most of us chose to not play Old Macdonald the last day because of weather. I very much enjoyed the other three courses, we had great weather the first three days. I understand why people wax poetically about their experiences there despite confirming some presumptions I had going in it’s definitely worth the trip if you can afford it.
I have never played it, only heard about how it's worth the cost for the experience. I'm a high handicapper, so I don't play a lot of nicer courses to be honest. Michigan does have quite a few though. The nicest one I've played here is Arcadia Bluffs, which is a gorgeous plot along Lake Michigan.

It's amazing and really it is worth the money. You're not going to find much else like it in the States. Luckily as an Oregonian we get a cut rate, and have winter discounts, which is great. I also have a buddy that has a connection and have tagged along on that. Really want to get down there for the new one. Hoping to hit Bandon and Torrey Pines this year, now just need to get my swing in decent shape! Glad you enjoyed the trip!

It's amazing and really it is worth the money. You're not going to find much else like it in the States. Luckily as an Oregonian we get a cut rate, and have winter discounts, which is great. I also have a buddy that has a connection and have tagged along on that. Really want to get down there for the new one. Hoping to hit Bandon and Torrey Pines this year, now just need to get my swing in decent shape! Glad you enjoyed the trip!
I very much enjoyed it, wish I wasn’t so worn out so I could have played Dunes, I don’t understand the hype around pacific, it’s not a bad course by any means but it’s definitely not a top 100 course let alone top 20 as golf digest has it, I found trails to be under rated as it is in my all time top ten for sure. The sheep ranch was definitely the most fun and should be a must for the average player. I don’t know how a high handicapper could enjoy a couple of the courses but the experience as a whole was great and they comp a pro for every eleven paying players so I was able to go otherwise it would be far out of my budget.

I very much enjoyed it, wish I wasn’t so worn out so I could have played Dunes, I don’t understand the hype around pacific, it’s not a bad course by any means but it’s definitely not a top 100 course let alone top 20 as golf digest has it, I found trails to be under rated as it is in my all time top ten for sure. The sheep ranch was definitely the most fun and should be a must for the average player. I don’t know how a high handicapper could enjoy a couple of the courses but the experience as a whole was great and they comp a pro for every eleven paying players so I was able to go otherwise it would be far out of my budget.
That place is funny, everyone has a different favorite course. I love Pacific Dunes, it's my favorite. Each course really is different.

Back