Gimme Metal Vinyl Club

The Blood Incantations album looks interesting. I heard a couple tracks off their latest and ordered the pressing off bandcamp but its been weeks since I messaged them with no response, they just keep moving the ship date.

I agree its real disheartening they dropped the pins and raised the price. I'd fine with it if they kept delivering classic essential extreme metal albums like they started off, but the past few selections have been modern albums that already have a million variants, so the price begins to look worse. Haven't subbed since Darkthrone, though some of the store exclusives have been tempting.

for me personally i didn't care for the pins cause they ended up damaging the LP sleeve but i know they later on fixed that issue.then they just started selling the pins separately you'd figure since they did that the sub price would've come down.they did once send me a survey of what item/things i would be interested in seeing included with the monthly record sub if that means anything.

October’s release is Power Trip - Nightmare Logic.

Great record. But can be found for cheaper, if I’m not mistaken.

When they upped the price and removed the free metal pin it ceased being a club and just another exclusive variant vendor for me. There's an album or two I wouldn't mind owning (Come My Fanatics) but I'm just not compelled at all to purchase.

When they upped the price and removed the free metal pin it ceased being a club and just another exclusive variant vendor for me. There's an album or two I wouldn't mind owning (Come My Fanatics) but I'm just not compelled at all to purchase.
The benefit of removing the pin is that it stopped f'ing up the vinyl. But I generally agree with you except that occasionally they get stuff that's OOP and that's what pulled me in, so since you can skip every month and only get the ones you want it seems ok.

The benefit of removing the pin is that it stopped f'ing up the vinyl. But I generally agree with you except that occasionally they get stuff that's OOP and that's what pulled me in, so since you can skip every month and only get the ones you want it seems ok.
The pin was a dumb idea. 100% they should have done patches. No damage to records, and all the old school metal heads would have loved them

Back