Gimme Metal Vinyl Club

Vinyl&Kicks86

Gimme Metal Vinyl Club by Gimme Radio (i'm in no way affiliated with or sponsored by this company or record club) i just saw this on reddit and thought it was interesting and would give it a try.i'm in no way a metalhead just a person who loves all kinds of music so i thought i would share it on here.didn't see any mention of this club on here if thread is a duplicate or any other issues feel free to delete.
for more info and sign up link click here
Giime-Metals-Vinyl-Club-ghostcultmag.jpg

Last edited:
The whole Death discography is wonderful in it's own way. I wanted to sign up for gimme metal because I like the idea of a metal club and want it to keep going, but I wasn't a huge fan of Possessed (although I do love Ler LaLonde's work in Primus) and I already own that Death album (missing that last studio album though....)

Agreed, whoever is helping pick these out is on point. Are these pressings unique to Gimme Metal or is it just exclusive colors? Has anyone gotten the Possessed record yet? Any word on how it sounds/looks?

Agreed, whoever is helping pick these out is on point. Are these pressings unique to Gimme Metal or is it just exclusive colors? Has anyone gotten the Possessed record yet? Any word on how it sounds/looks?
i think it's just exclusive colors so far with these first two albums.Possessed is supposed to be delivered by the 15th of next month as is the expected delivery for each album is by the 15th of every month.i haven't received my copy yet so i can't speak on how it sounds but they had mockup pics showing it was a solid red color tho i haven't actually seen how it looks in person.

This is a 2 for 2 for me. I only own possessed on CD so that’s good and and most of Death is also on disc. I lost around 2/3 rds of my metal vinyl to water damage years ago and or sold for beer money when I was young and silly. onwards and upwards.

Anyone received any of the albums. No word here on the two albums of the month but Ive gotten shipping notice for the Scream Bloody Gore which is due this week

Anyone received any of the albums. No word here on the two albums of the month but Ive gotten shipping notice for the Scream Bloody Gore which is due this week
i've got shipping info for Sept. record of the month Possessed which if not held up by the USPS should be delivered Thursday.for some odd reason they are using Scream Bloody Gore as the thumbnail pic for Sept. record of the month.

i've got shipping info for Sept. record of the month Possessed which if not held up by the USPS should be delivered Thursday.for some odd reason they are using Scream Bloody Gore as the thumbnail pic for Sept. record of the month.
Ah, that’s probably the same for me. Expected delivery date is Thursday too. Didn’t look at the mail closely enough - just saw the scream thumbnail and thought it was shipping earlier as not a AOTM.

Ah, that’s probably the same for me. Expected delivery date is Thursday too. Didn’t look at the mail closely enough - just saw the scream thumbnail and thought it was shipping earlier as not a AOTM.

Same. Expected delivery Thurs but Scream.... used as thumbnail for ROTM.

Back