Gimme Metal Vinyl Club

honestly i dig the pin but patches would be safer/cheaper/easier for them i would think (and more fitting the the hesher metalhead aesthetic)
Came here to say this... I am building my battle vest so it would be welcome to have patches in lieu of pins

Damn, just bought this from Metal Blade's store a couple weeks back. One of their few albums I can really get down to, but still kind of a weak pick.
Yeah when I saw the announcement I was like you can still get this through Metal Blade.

So I just signed up this morning. I figured it was past time I joined since I’ve missed out on a lot of good releases.

Im a little confused on which album I’m going to be getting first though. Do I get the June release as my first album or is it going to be Skeletonwitch? Does anyone know?

So I just signed up this morning. I figured it was past time I joined since I’ve missed out on a lot of good releases.

Im a little confused on which album I’m going to be getting first though. Do I get the June release as my first album or is it going to be Skeletonwitch? Does anyone know?
The "offical" cut off date is the 15th of the month, but they say to just email them after subscribing to make sure you get Amon Amarth. Also there's a variant available straight from Metal Blade that has the original cover (I have this one, it's awesome).

The "offical" cut off date is the 15th of the month, but they say to just email them after subscribing to make sure you get Amon Amarth. Also there's a variant available straight from Metal Blade that has the original cover (I have this one, it's awesome).
Appreciate it! Just sent them an email to confirm. Good to know I can get that Amon Amarth record straight from Metal Blade if need be.

Oh, and the Skeletonwitch record looks nothing like the mock-up. Kinda disappointing.

Back