Gimme Metal Vinyl Club

It's a pretty great DeathGrind record. I dig Cattle Decapitation.
Thanks. I don't tend to gravitate towards this subgenre but while some of their other records have not clicked with me, this is impressive. I'm about 50-50 skip since I've joined The Club but I think this might have to be a winner. The Spectral Voice from last month is also great.

Thanks. I don't tend to gravitate towards this subgenre but while some of their other records have not clicked with me, this is impressive. I'm about 50-50 skip since I've joined The Club but I think this might have to be a winner. The Spectral Voice from last month is also great.
It's also not a subgenre I listen to very often but I'm willing to give it a chance!

Overall, I've been pleased with the sub. I've discovered some cool stuff (like The Spectral Voice) and I am completely fine that I don't love every release since it gives my wallet a break lol.

Did they start off the new year by charging for shipping or has this been in place?
I haven’t subbed in almost 2 years.

Did they start off the new year by charging for shipping or has this been in place?
I haven’t subbed in almost 2 years.
They don't charge shipping for the record of the month. If you order from their website for other things with the 15% discount, they charge shipping up to $50. After that, shipping is free.

I saw that announcement yesterday and thought the same thing.
It's really sad for me. I've been introduced (and reintroduced) to countless bands through the app. Plus, some of those DJs really were fantastic.

Reading between the lines, it looks like they were trying to turn this into a Spotify/Tidal sort of thing and couldn't secure the funding to make this more than just metal (and country).

Back