Game of Thrones

TBH I am more excited for the next king killer book then this GOT book because atleast I can remember the last patrick rothfuss book still lol
Wise Man's Fear, the last main Kingkiller book, came out 4 months before A Dance With Dragons in 2011. Such days of abundance were those.

A family friend bought me the two Kingkiller books in 2012, but suggested I don't read them til the third one comes out cus it'll be so great to read them all at once. Still haven't. :/

Wise Man's Fear, the last main Kingkiller book, came out 4 months before A Dance With Dragons in 2011. Such days of abundance were those.

A family friend bought me the two Kingkiller books in 2012, but suggested I don't read them til the third one comes out cus it'll be so great to read them all at once. Still haven't. :/

I read kingkiller more often lol its alot smoother to read without the 600 characters haha

I watched the doc too. I always like behind the scenes stuff and seeing the crew and their their tasks on sets. And the extras in costume doing mundane things like eating noodles is kind of funny.
And I agree with @oldschoolkirby - the table read scenes were really fun to see.

There was plenty of Kit and Emilia, and I saw a few shots with most others on the main cast but no Lena or Nikolaj to be seen. I can't imagine that was deliberate, but I don't know.

I don't think I'd watch it again, but it was fine.

I've only watched half of the doc. So far:

The woman that cusses every other word is my spirit animal.
Head of Snow is an amazing title but that I am worried for that guy's mental health.
Conleth Hill at the table read was NOT HAPPY with Varys's character's demise. Same, Conleth, same.
BABY MAISIE AT THE TABLE READING FOR SEASON 1! Oh my, I had forgotten how young she was.
The mom and dad who were living away from their daughter for 14+ weeks. :(

The documentary was great, so far. I hope all of those behind the scenes people win every single award available to them. And then some. Because the show was executed beautifully. It isn't their fault D&D took a giant crud on the storyline.

Did they ever explain why the White Walkers created the Targaryen sigil/symbol out of body parts?

Did they ever explain why the White Walkers created the Targaryen sigil/symbol out of body parts?
It wasnt the Targaryen symbol, but the same spiral pattern that was present when the Children of the Forrest created the first White Walker. Its the White Walker version of a house sigil

My guess is there will be a prequel that explains the creation of the White Walkers

I also think there will be a rise of the Targaryen reign series too
We are going to get the First Men story and the White Walkers will be in this one, but they nixed the Targaryen series. My guess is that they knew the production cost for Targaryens would be astronomical, especially with all those dragons.

Ok, I’ve had time to let the finale settle. And I’m upset about the ending for Daenerys. Yes, I get that it was set up that way. And that it makes sense as a twist for the books. But dammit, I was still hoping for something better for her. Boo I say.

Maybe Drogon flew her to Essos and the Red Priestess, Kinvara, will try to get the Lord of Light to resurrect her.

Back