Fresh Grabs

Does VMP still replace sleeves because 36 Chambers has a huge ass split on top of the sleeve :mad:

View attachment 112923

I may like 36 Chambers a little 😬

View attachment 112924
They do still replace sleeves they may give you guff but if you push back again they always relent. You’ll want to spin it also to see if you have a right channel crackle that runs through the beginning of Side A. It’s likely a pressing issue and is present on all copies to a varying degree but it’s worth reporting nonetheless in hopes they may do a repress to correct the issue.

They do still replace sleeves they may give you guff but if you push back again they always relent. You’ll want to spin it also to see if you have a right channel crackle that runs through the beginning of Side A. It’s likely a pressing issue and is present on all copies to a varying degree but it’s worth reporting nonetheless in hopes they may do a repress to correct the issue.

Ugh, i can't believe i have to do this again #GZVinylSucks

I don't get push back because I just ask for them to put a replacement sleeve in my next package. Sometimes they send just the sleeve, sometimes they send the whole lp.
I haven't had to get anything replaced for quite a while now so wasn't sure if they had become more strict with replacing sleeves.

Well, this is a first...

20210922_145352.jpg20210922_145608.jpg20210922_145245.jpg

My delivery person was quite chagrined handing me this. It was how she got it this morning. Might also explain why it was rerouted a couple of times this week.

I definitely already know what one of the records is now! But am also a bit scared to open it...

[edit: the bag was added after the fact by Canada post, who were the second, if not third, carrier to handle the package]

Well, this is a first...

View attachment 112952View attachment 112954View attachment 112955

My delivery person was quite chagrined handing me this. It was how she got it this morning. Might also explain why it was rerouted a couple of times this week.

I definitely already know what one of the records is now! But am also a bit scared to open it...

[edit: the bag was added after the fact by Canada post, who were the second, if not third, carrier to handle the package]

The box literally arrived with a top, a bottom and only one of four sides remaining!

Well, this is a first...

Did the albums arrive unscathed?

Well, this is a first...

Miraculously aside from a few seam splits on the inners, half the records no longer being in their shrink and some mostly superficial dents and dings to the outer sleeves that don't seem much worse than what arrived in my previous package, other than a soft bottom right corner on Sketches that clearly got soggy.

20210922_150929.jpg

Hilariously the Dolphy is the one I wanted most last time and the only repeat this time! Fortunately, and ridiculously, I didn't have the other four. So even with the extra beating in shipping I'd say with was worth the cost.

Back