Fresh Grabs

Some new ones that arrived today from Japan (was cheaper to buy from there than to pay the crazy discogs prices):

View attachment 104753

That Nashville Skyline is a really damn nice press! Will have to get around to spinning it again soon, the trouble is that so many new records keep appearing, as if by magic…

That Nashville Skyline is a really damn nice press! Will have to get around to spinning it again soon, the trouble is that so many new records keep appearing, as if by magic…
This one was a NIGHTMather-esque purchase. Was waffling back and forth on if I wanted to buy it from Tower Records Japan at night and when I woke up I had ordered it at some point 😂😂. It does sound fantastic though and it was at original list price + shipping so I bit the bullet.

This one was a NIGHTMather-esque purchase. Was waffling back and forth on if I wanted to buy it from Tower Records Japan at night and when I woke up I had ordered it at some point 😂😂. It does sound fantastic though and it was at original list price + shipping so I bit the bullet.

Damnit Mike! I really didn’t need to know if the existence of that website 😂

Damnit Mike! I really didn’t need to know if the existence of that website 😂
Shipping is quite expensive since you have to pay a third party to ship it to you. So tower ships it to them and they package and reship it (to the US at least).

Shipping is quite expensive since you have to pay a third party to ship it to you. So tower ships it to them and they package and reship it (to the US at least).

Same as. I can leave it be because I can’t find enough things to bundle to make shipping worthwhile. I’ll save my next big international shipping for when Parsley Sage Rosemary and Thyme MoFi comes back into stock at music direct so I can bundle it with the Tom Petty records that are unobtainable over here to make the shipping costs worth it.

They did a great job on this didn’t they? In spite of what their name suggest Warp really does a great job with vinyl releases.
Definitely! Everything I buy from Warp is usually pressed really well. But this Squarepusher reissue is really nice. Even the 10-inch comes in a polylined inner sleeve! Ha ha. Looking forward to reading the booklet. I definitely need more drum and bass LPs in my collection (though this Squarepusher LP isn't solely in that vein).

Back