Fresh Grabs

I forgot to snap a picture before I packed it up, but I bought some records and made a bundle for a friends' wedding gift.

1. Steve & Teresa - Catching a Wave
2. Stevie Wonder - #1's (Target Exclusive)
3. Nas - Illmatic Live at Kennedy Center
4. Fiona Apple - When The Pawn (VMP)
5. Blossom Dearie - Blossom Dearie (VMP)

I can’t believe it took me 39 years to get a pair of crocs
I ordered a pair like 3 years ago from the croc website as kind of a joke they had stackable coupon codes and a massive sale so I ended up with a pair for about $8 shipped and you know what, I think I wear them more than any other shoe I own since COVID-19 started. Now that it’s summer I have switched over to boat shoes and sandals but seriously these ugly ass plastic crocs are loungewear MVPs.

I ordered a pair like 3 years ago from the croc website as kind of a joke they had stackable coupon codes and a massive sale so I ended up with a pair for about $8 shipped and you know what, I think I wear them more than any other shoe I own since COVID-19 started. Now that it’s summer I have switched over to boat shoes and sandals but seriously these ugly ass plastic crocs are loungewear MVPs.

I borrowed my roommate's crocs to run grab coffee 16 or so years ago and nearly slipped and split my head open on the slick brick walkway of the market square across the street - I've refused to have anything to do with them since!

I borrowed my roommate's crocs to run grab coffee 16 or so years ago and nearly slipped and split my head open on the slick brick walkway of the market square across the street - I've refused to have anything to do with them since!
Were they in 4x4 mode (with the strap flipped back)?

Fresh Tapes, Tapes, & More Tapes
933C087C-DD66-4961-A874-DC5FA37B6679.jpeg
Hüsker Dü - Candy Apple Grey

Offspring- Smash
Stone Temple Pilots - Core
The Breeders - Last Splash
New Order - Movement
Talking Heads - The Name of The Band Is…
U2 - Pop
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Greatest Hits
Freedy Johnston - This Perfect World

The Jayhawks - Hollywood Town Hall
A big thank you to @dansomeone for selling me these. I appreciate it!

Back