Fresh Grabs

A few pickups from the local, and some deliveries that came home in the last week or two. Looking forward to getting everything cleaned so I can get to 'em.

Pylon - Gyrate
Pylon - Chomp
Tuns - Duly Noted
Nubya Garcia - Source

A7D2EAC2-EFE6-4214-8832-F451E010E49B.jpeg

Third Man Box that everyone has me scared to listen to 😂
Hank Mobley - Soul Station
Laura Marling - Semper Femina
Redd Kross - Phaseshifter

082A7453-F54A-4B44-AA46-FC536B1C0B77.jpeg

Fleet Foxes - Shore
Willie Nelson - Shotgun Willie

VMP doing a nice job letting someone else design the stickers, they've been kinda fun.

C243ABB4-A8B6-427B-9C9C-26184D9AD3B1.jpeg

A few pickups from the local, and some deliveries that came home in the last week or two. Looking forward to getting everything cleaned so I can get to 'em.

Pylon - Gyrate
Pylon - Chomp
Tuns - Duly Noted
Nubya Garcia - Source

View attachment 95618

View attachment 95619

Fleet Foxes - Shore

VMP doing a nice job letting someone else design the stickers, they've been kinda fun.

View attachment 95620
So jealous of that shotgun. I have an original press but it’s pretty scratched. Luckily the sound comes through really well. Enjoy

Pylon - Gyrate
Pylon - Chomp
Tuns - Duly Noted
Nubya Garcia - Source

View attachment 95618

View attachment 95619

Fleet Foxes - Shore

View attachment 95620
There's new Tuns!?

Finally got my mail after a couple of weeks.

First up, the fastest I've ever received my monthly package! These are not mine, going to check for defects and re-send out to some of our fellow friends here. The M.I.A package is gorgeous! One of the best from VMP I think.
IMG_20210414_172745__01.jpg

Next up, last months box lol. The Cudi is also beautiful. Love the purple on that.
IMG_20210414_173032__01.jpg

Next, some Atoms for Peace I grabbed from @Mtcvinyl . Thanks again!IMG_20210414_173325__01.jpg

And I don't know why I received another copy of this from udiscover, will have to check that out. IMG_20210414_173448__01.jpg

Finally, a pre-order from the last target sale. Recent reissue sound awesome guys! Check it out.IMG_20210414_173624__01.jpg

And one for the GF(but we all know it's going in my collection 👀)IMG_20210414_173854__01.jpg

Got it around $45 USD shipped. This is supposed to be the TTL exclusive, was that unauthorized? 😯🤔
While it isn't unofficial, Poppy herself did not really approve of the reissue (from replies on Twitter). The TTL jacket is not a glossy finish, does not have a fold-out poster, and does not have the "certificate" insert. These were all present on the OG and Urban Outfitters editions.

Orchestre Poly-Rythmo de Cotonou - A O O Ida / Me We Gni Min Towe / Nou N'man Walé / Se We Non Gbo Hove

Another immense delivery for me. These are four of the absolute rarest Poly-Rythmo's around. A O O Ida is in my top 3 favourite songs of theirs and to get two from La Musette De Niamey (the hardest label to find their singles on) is just amazing, even better that one has their coolest cover (although the other has a chunk taken out of the run-in groove). Takes me up to 227 of their records - not sure how many I've got left! V happy days!

20210415_155833.jpg

Finally got my mail after a couple of weeks.

First up, the fastest I've ever received my monthly package! These are not mine, going to check for defects and re-send out to some of our fellow friends here. The M.I.A package is gorgeous! One of the best from VMP I think.
View attachment 95684

Next up, last months box lol. The Cudi is also beautiful. Love the purple on that.
View attachment 95685

Next, some Atoms for Peace I grabbed from @Mtcvinyl . Thanks again!View attachment 95686

And I don't know why I received another copy of this from udiscover, will have to check that out. View attachment 95687

Finally, a pre-order from the last target sale. Recent reissue sound awesome guys! Check it out.View attachment 95688

And one for the GF(but we all know it's going in my collection 👀)View attachment 95689
You need my address for shotgun Willie? 😜

Got some dividers for free from work tonight!! I may take the stickers off and write the letters so they will be facing down instead of sideways. Not sure yet. Pretty stoked though!!

View attachment 95774
If you have access to a label maker I’ve found it really handy for customizing dividers

79144953-D8B3-442E-97C0-DE5EBA171A7A.jpeg

Back