Fresh Grabs

This is the BEST!!!!!
Yeah, it’s good fun! They are all done by folk we know, so it was our way of supporting local artists as well. Neil Slorance (the cartoony, big eyed one of the three of us) is possibly the most well known in Scotland, as he did stuff for one of the newspapers and the BBC up here.

Did anybody else receive the 2 new Kikaguko Moyo reissues? Mine just came this week and Stone Flowers sounds AWFUL. Like worst record it my collection BAD.

My Stone Garden starts off REAL rough, but smooths out after the (epic) first track. Mammatus Clouds sounds fine. I don't have other copies of these with which to make a comparison.

I have an ultrasonic cleaner coming later this week, so I'll give Stone Garden a deep clean and let you know if that solves the problem.

image006.jpg

Mudhoney "Mudhoney"

Rough Trade UK has colored represses of the Superfuzz Bigmuff, S/T (above) and Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge. I own several copies of each, from OP to international variant pressings.

I mostly picked this up because I love the color, but spinning it now and... it's easily the best-sounding copy I own. I was not expecting that. I don't even think it's a new master, so I don't know what's going on, but I have the other two on order. Recommended.

Last edited:
Back