Fresh Grabs

Back from les Balades Sonores:

- Various ‎– Even A Tree Can Shed Tears: Japanese Folk & Rock 1969-1973 (Balades Sonores exclusive on white vinyl, limited to 200 copies)
- The Real ShooBeeDoo ‎– Reminiscing (Balades Sonores exclusive on white vinyl, limited to 100 copies)
- Greg Foat ‎– The Mage (super jazz record made in UK, again)

View attachment 5814
The cover of that Even A Tree Can Shed Tears: Japanese Folk & Rock 1969-1973 is stunning!!

@Skalap it arrived an hour before the AMA!
Incredible timing!
Now I can listen to the whole album in time.
B3KvgUL.jpg

Was out at FYE sifting through stuff and saw this and had to have it. Wasn't too bad of a price for FYE either lol

iSBBbzc_d.jpg

And I saw a bunch of the Target exclusive records up front and I had to pick this up. I've been wanting to grab any version for a while now but I love the swirl on it. Even if it is over priced lol

McKl8FH_d.jpg

2OZ8D9t_d.jpg

I just received these records. I am overall satisfied with this first deal with the Wax Buyers Club. Packaging was just fine and both records are undamaged. They got shipped on Friday so it's, of course, a huge improvement comparing with VMP. I haven't played yet so I can't say if the records are flat or warped. Each record comes in shrink with an additional plastic sleeve and I appreciate that :)

Finally got ol' Hairy Nips delivered from the States. Three songs in and this is one of the worst pressings/masterings I have ever heard. Not only is the first disc insanely warped but there's a very audible warble in all of the vocals. Not sure how to proceed since it was a Bandcamp purchase and I sent it to an American address.

IMG_20190611_102338.jpg

By some kind of miracle these survived the trip over unscathed. The Amazon box was hanging on by a thread even after it looks like it was retaped. Big sigh of relief and I'll pour one out for those less fortunate souls.
For those “Lost Souls,” do you mean? Feel like you missed an opportunity here.

Back