Fresh Grabs

I'm a late bloomer when it comes to Radiohead, post Ok Computer. What's the first pic of, and is this a special/better press of In Rainbows??
It's the box set of In Rainbows on 45rpm, a big collector's item and one that's hard to come by and not cheap to get. But its considered the best pressing of IR out there pretty much universally (just ask @Joe Mac) so I was willing to bite the bullet and go for it. My copy needs cleaned but I could tell from a rough listen to the first disc that its definitely far above any previous version I've owned. It's actually the same thing in both pictures, just one is with the outer case on and the other is with it off!

It's the box set of In Rainbows on 45rpm, a big collector's item and one that's hard to come by and not cheap to get. But its considered the best pressing of IR out there pretty much universally (just ask @Joe Mac) so I was willing to bite the bullet and go for it. My copy needs cleaned but I could tell from a rough listen to the first disc that its definitely far above any previous version I've owned. It's actually the same thing in both pictures, just one is with the outer case on and the other is with it off!
Oh wow. I have to get this!

Oh wow. I must have this...
It is expensive but not completely unattainable. Discogs places the average at $128 but most I see go up for sale hover around the $150 mark. If you're willing to drop some cash on it and just go for it, you can get one. Your wallet may not appreciate it however 😅 but best of luck in your search!

But I'm watchin' Real Housewives of New York and eating chicken wings right now.
I don't know if it's actually possible for science to come up with a sentence that is more singularly attractive and repulsive to me at the same time.

For the record my favorite is honey/hot Real Housewives of New York.

Last edited:
It is expensive but not completely unattainable. Discogs places the average at $128 but most I see go up for sale hover around the $150 mark. If you're willing to drop some cash on it and just go for it, you can get one. Your wallet may not appreciate it however 😅 but best of luck in your search!
Thanks, and congrats to you for getting one! I'd rather have this than 6 or 7 other records I merely "like" for the same cost.

I may be cursed.

First copy arrived in a plastic bag from Amazon. Jacket was beat to hell. 2nd copy arrived next day in a plastic bag, but with slightly more padding. Jacket is less bent, but look at this glorious pressing!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (4).gif

@AnthonyI . Trying for a third copy of this Chet Baker album. So I can PIF a less warped copy to you. I wouldn't feel right sending you the above, even with your vinyl flat.

Back