Fresh Grabs

Is that the mono or stereo of Pet Sounds? I've been eying it for a long time since my gf loves the Beach Boys but haven't pulled the trigger yet and haven't done enough research into which one is meant to be better. Would love to know your thoughts on how that version sounds once you have a chance to listen! Nice hauls overall there!
Go with 45 RPM Mono AP Version. By far my favorite of the 3 copies I own. The Beach Boys are my all time favorite band and this is my favorite album. It was originally recorded and released in Mono. Brian Wilson is deaf in one ear. So he produced from a mono standpoint.

Last edited:
FB6473CF-C9F1-4E98-8741-AE58ED965811.jpeg
Been a crazy few days of interview prep, interview and waiting to hear etc (ps. Got the job) so there have been a few packages building up.

Slicing the cellophane from a lot of them has been great fun.

Soul Slabs Vol 2
Ebi Soda EP
Cassandra Wilson TP
Arthur Verocai
Bui ‘Something Else to Think About’ - local band who hand delivered my Bandcamp purchase which I thought was great 😀

Parcels, Pt. 2

So, I already posted Parcels Self-Titled debut when I initially received it however what I didn’t realize until I spun it that what was probably my favorite song on the album WAS NOT ON THE ALBUM (or at least not on the vinyl pressing of the album). The single “TiedUpRightNow” though included digitally was left of the vinyl release. Thankfully, it (along with the other track left off the LP “Tape”) was a 2019 RSD 7” EU release and I just received my copy in the mail. This is such a good record (now that it’s complete) I figured it wouldn’t hurt posting it again.

First, what’s this about a record club with @Skalap, and second, how do I join?

Back