Fresh Grabs

I know I have been less than active on the forum lately. That’ll change.

I finally got my 2018 remaster from a nice gent who gave me a deal. A lot of work went into this packaging and pressing just from the gatefold. I haven’t got a chance to clean it yet but, it’s going to get some love.

735868B3-736B-409D-AF4A-C7864D110B72.jpeg

I finally got my 2018 remaster from a nice gent who gave me a deal. A lot of work went into this packaging and pressing just from the gatefold. I haven’t got a chance to clean it yet but, it’s going to get some love.

View attachment 20300
I had a copy of this, and yes, it’s wonderful. Nice grab!

We were having a bit of financial issues, so I decided to sell some of my records. I’m being much more selective with my record choices lately. My priorities were a bit out of whack.

I completely understand not buying what’s not essential. That’s why I have only been buying what’s on my wantlist and all the @Plaid Room / Colemine gold no thanks to @Crabbers and @marshall. 😂

If you are wanting a copy again, I can keep a lookout for you. 👍

I completely understand not buying what’s not essential. That’s why I have only been buying what’s on my wantlist and all the @Plaid Room / Colemine gold no thanks to @Crabbers and @marshall. 😂

If you are wanting a copy again, I can keep a lookout for you. 👍
I think I’m ok with the reissued CD. I really appreciate the offer though. :)

View attachment 20300
I think that this is the same pressing I had as well. I set myself a challenge of reading a page from one of those '100 records to listen to before you die' books early last year. I mostly streamed but when I got to Loveless I was intrigued enough to buy a copy on vinyl. I searched it, went to their online store and put an order in. What I didn't know is that I fluked the timing and it was a limited release, I didnt realise how sought after it was.

I listened to it a couple of times when it arrived but after seeing the resale value, and not having any real connection to the album, I just had to sell up. Im glad folk like you that appreciate the album have been able to get a copy.

The John Coltrane Quartet ‎– Africa / Brass
John Coltrane ‎– Impressions
John Coltrane Featuring Pharoah Sanders - Live In Seattle

A bundle I bought from the British Heart Foundation charity. The total came to £31 but they reallllllly needed a good clean. After cleaning them all up (a lot of grime) they look to be in decent shape, just a few surface marks, nothing deep at all. Hoping they play as well as they look. The sleeves show a lot of wear but as long as the records play well I will be happy.

IMG_8673.jpg

8A746A79-AC03-4F93-BED3-8651374CA5E2.jpeg

Almost speechless at this point. 3rd order in two weeks with serious damage. This one came UPS and box had obviously been taped back together. I didn’t even take out of box. Just started working on replacement. Still hoping for replacements from previous two damaged orders but only promises so far no shipping notices.

I did get a couple that look to be undamaged but I’ve been afraid to unwrap them. Maybe tonight.

Last edited:
Back