Fresh Grabs

Y’all, I reckon I’ll be spinnin’ them thar...

76D81620-FA5B-4962-A661-41889A4EE1BA.jpeg
Charley Crockett - The Valley
Jon Pardi - Heartache Medication

A few more Country albums. That is my 4th Charley Crockett album (2 cover albums, 2 of originals) everyone has been really enjoyable. Pardi’s new album is one I have anticipated for a while his last record was pretty good but it felt like he was about ready to hit his stride and all his released singles have been great.

DC20E742-4323-4158-A9B1-D37D0B40A656.jpeg

Petite League - Rattler
Telefon Tel Aviv - Fahrenheit Fair Enough

The new Petite League record might be their best. I enjoyed their last one a great deal but this one seemed to take the best parts of Rips One Through The Night and stretched over the entire record. This is the limited numbered copy on green wax. Telefon Tel Aviv’s debut is my favorite record of theirs I am glad Ghostly decided to reissue it.

I really can’t either. You got me on the Colemine train wreck that is my wallet and never looked back. I think that this is one of the best releases they’ve done. Up there with Kelly Finnigan. Just waiting for my Harlem Gospel.
I’ve listened to everything at this point, it is the best thing they’ve put out, IMO. Can’t wait for my GA-20 and Harlem Gospel. @Plaid Room / Colemine had a spectacular year.

Back