Feature requests?

I just rebooted the server since very few people were online at this early hour. The ImageMagick PHP Extension is running again. Gifs should be working again for upload / avatars.
That's weird. Mines a gif and it did nothing

although it wasn't technically giving me an *error*, it was taking forever to load. so i found a smaller version and voila.

Yeah, the file size was the issue. The upload, and resize and compress for the avatar was taking longer than 30 seconds. The server has PHP's maximum execution time set for 30 seconds. I'm seeing a bunch of error logs that the process failed / was terminated because it reached 30 seconds.

although it wasn't technically giving me an *error*, it was taking forever to load. so i found a smaller version and voila.
Yeah, the file size was the issue. The upload, and resize and compress for the avatar was taking longer than 30 seconds. The server has PHP's maximum execution time set for 30 seconds. I'm seeing a bunch of error logs that the process failed / was terminated because it reached 30 seconds.
Which is weird because in my phone I tried a 600 kB one and that all caused issues

Back