Everything Video Games!

Pretty excited to get N64 & Genesis consoles on the switch. Maybe Nintendo could find a way to get some of those sweet Sega CD games on there too!
I’d love to be able to play Snatcher and the Working Design games on me switch.

Sable, the new game featuring Japanese Breakfast music is so far, so good. Getting extremely, extremely strong Breath if the Wild vibes from everything about it. It’s extremely relaxing.
is the soundtrack for this still available??? bc your description of it rn made me want to check this out

No idea actually but I wanted to play it before buying it potentially
yea, that's how i am with video game soundtracks too. dont want to buy a OST for a game i didnt like even if the music was fire. but now it's like, if a game is gonna have an interesting soundtrack, then that'll make me want to check it out more

i didn't know chris pratt was in hot water for being in a megachurch until today.. but i totally accept Charlie Day as luigi.. though.. lets be honest.. it should have been WALUIGI because that's the most charlie character possible

my cousin is really happy about jack black playing bowser but i think its a bit too.. obvious.. and like yeah jack black can be funny but he is far past his school of rock glory days.

also Kegan Michael Key as toad is amazing because i fucking love key and peeled so more of them is nice... i wont watch the movie though because no one likes illumination movies so we aren't giving the minion men our money

is the soundtrack for this still available??? bc your description of it rn made me want to check this out

No idea actually but I wanted to play it before buying it potentially

yea, that's how i am with video game soundtracks too. dont want to buy a OST for a game i didnt like even if the music was fire. but now it's like, if a game is gonna have an interesting soundtrack, then that'll make me want to check it out more
hello merch has it sold out. its not on her bandcamp, its kinda weird to find it but i found newburys copy

also only one track from it on spotify

new 3D kirby was the biggest surprise of this direct for me, but that also got ruined because it got leaked this morning lol.

but anyways, 3D kirby game seems promising. im glad HAL are finally doing something big with kirby, bc they also probably realized that their franchise would be in trouble if they just kept half-assing their games and made more "Star Allies"-esque titles.

new 3D kirby was the biggest surprise of this direct for me, but that also got ruined because it got leaked this morning lol.

but anyways, 3D kirby game seems promising. im glad HAL are finally doing something big with kirby, bc they also probably realized that their franchise would be in trouble if they just kept half-assing their games and made more "Star Allies"-esque titles.
me too and I don't think I've ever played a Kirby game, but it just looked like a solid, polished, Nintendo experience

i mean say what you want about the cast of the Mario movie (except for key who is hilarious and i will take no slander)

its not the WORST use of Mario characters....

this decade

wario-dance.gif

Sable, the new game featuring Japanese Breakfast music is so far, so good. Getting extremely, extremely strong Breath of the Wild vibes from everything about it. It’s extremely relaxing.
Ooh, I just finished my final partial playthrough of A Night In the Woods to get 100%, and was debating on what to play next. I think I'll go with this one.

On that note, Game Pass is killing me right now with how much stuff they've been releasing. I'm still playing Psychonauts 2, and since then they've added Sable, Subnautica Below Zero, Skate Bird, Breathedge, and The Artful Escape that I really want to play, and several others that are "if I somehow ever get time" titles. On top of that, I still want to play FFX, XII and XIII.

Ooh, I just finished my final partial playthrough of A Night In the Woods to get 100%, and was debating on what to play next. I think I'll go with this one.

On that note, Game Pass is killing me right now with how much stuff they've been releasing. I'm still playing Psychonauts 2, and since then they've added Sable, Subnautica Below Zero, Skate Bird, Breathedge, and The Artful Escape that I really want to play, and several others that are "if I somehow ever get time" titles. On top of that, I still want to play FFX, XII and XIII.
for real. I keep downloading games but never getting around to playing them. DL'ed Psychonauts 2 based on someone else on here recommending it a few weeks ago, still have NieR:Automata, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Yakuza, Dishonored 2, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Morrowind all downloaded but I'm busy playing Borderlands 3 and Remnant: From the Ashes. Not to mention I've been dabbling in FIFA, MLB the Show, NHL 21... it's crazy how many good games are in GamePass.

for real. I keep downloading games but never getting around to playing them. DL'ed Psychonauts 2 based on someone else on here recommending it a few weeks ago, still have NieR:Automata, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Yakuza, Dishonored 2, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Morrowind all downloaded but I'm busy playing Borderlands 3 and Remnant: From the Ashes. Not to mention I've been dabbling in FIFA, MLB the Show, NHL 21... it's crazy how many good games are in GamePass.
I started Remnant when it was free on PS Plus. Was enjoying it until I hit a wall with one boss. That plus some repetitive environmental design was enough for me to hit uninstall and move on.

I started Remnant when it was free on PS Plus. Was enjoying it until I hit a wall with one boss. That plus some repetitive environmental design was enough for me to hit uninstall and move on.
I struggled hard at the first boss I encountered. Figured out how to actually handle bosses and then the next 2 that I've encountered were much easier. It's definitely a challenge. Not yet frustrating but a challenge. I don't know if I quite understand the story and the design of levels is indeed repetitive. I'll leave an area and then there'll be one later one that is basically identical. I know that's part of the type of game, however it does come off as too stale. I could easily see harder bosses just being impossible and I'll give up.

That reminds me, I still need to play NieR and Hellblade as well!

Back