Everything Video Games!

Anyone playing Deathloop?

I just downloaded it for PC.

well...I just started the download. I haven't started playing it yet.
Would love to play it, interested to hear what people think.

For now, I'll happily continue my current Kerbal binge.

It is kind of lame that they're going to be charging more for a service that is already not very good to play some more old games, but I grew up with these, so I guess I'll bite.
Maybe the increase will not be limited to just the games. I’m thinking it will be in the $10-$20 range. It’s more annoying that they didn’t announce that info yesterday.

Maybe the increase will not be limited to just the games. I’m thinking it will be in the $10-$20 range. It’s more annoying that they didn’t announce that info yesterday.
Yeah I don’t think this price increase fixes anything. I consider it a down payment to fix online features in the future. The 64/genesis was something they could just throw at it to help recoup costs and begin to work on online functionality.

My unrealistic hope is that when we find out price increase , we also find out that game boy will be included with basic tier of switch online. The plot twist is that the basic tier increases a small amount too.

Yeah I don’t think this price increase fixes anything. I consider it a down payment to fix online features in the future. The 64/genesis was something they could just throw at it to help recoup costs and begin to work on online functionality.

My unrealistic hope is that when we find out price increase , we also find out that game boy will be included with basic tier of switch online. The plot twist is that the basic tier increases a small amount too.
I think Nintendo and Microsoft still have a good relationship soooooo maybe, just maybe they can be the bestest of friends and work out that cross platform online thing 😁🤞🏻

So I'm sure someone other than me can give you a better recommendation based on experience, but as someone who has struggled to splash out on a keyboard that is more than $10, I have been eyeing a Keychron keyboard lately. They seem to be pretty highly regarded for mechanical keyboard at an entry level price. Check them out.

The C2 is what I've been looking at. Unfortunately if you want backlight they are out at the moment but I think it goes in and out of stock.

This looks nice! I've always had laptops, so when I finally bought my desktop my main concern at the time was being able to play Sims 4. 😅Now, I'm playing more games and want to upgrade my basic keyboard and mouse. Plus, my mouse is starting to break down. Thank you for the recommendation.

I don't have answers but I feel strongly $60 is an appropriate budget for the keyboard alone.

$60 for just the keyboard?! 🙁 Dang, that's more or less from what I've been seeing online. I was hoping to find something on a budget, but it sounds like it's worth it, in the long run, to invest the money into a quality keyboard and mouse.

Sable, the new game featuring Japanese Breakfast music is so far, so good. Getting extremely, extremely strong Breath of the Wild vibes from everything about it. It’s extremely relaxing.
What system are you playing on? I tried it out on my One X and it has some major frame rate issues. Going to try it on PC, see if that works better.

Enjoyed my time with the Infinite beta this last weekend. Only ran into an issue where after I played a few matches I had to restart the game to continue searching but nothing game play wise itself that stood out. Guns felt great, liked the new weapons and happy the boosters are gone from 5. Excited for the Big Team test Saturday/Sunday.

What system are you playing on? I tried it out on my One X and it has some major frame rate issues. Going to try it on PC, see if that works better.
Xbox One X as well. There was some lagging whenever I completed a quest or some dialog for like a quarter of a second. It was not that bad for me to not keep playing it. I did see some folks echoing that and I'm just going to wait until they fix it.

I started Remnant when it was free on PS Plus. Was enjoying it until I hit a wall with one boss. That plus some repetitive environmental design was enough for me to hit uninstall and move on.
I struggled hard at the first boss I encountered. Figured out how to actually handle bosses and then the next 2 that I've encountered were much easier. It's definitely a challenge. Not yet frustrating but a challenge. I don't know if I quite understand the story and the design of levels is indeed repetitive. I'll leave an area and then there'll be one later one that is basically identical. I know that's part of the type of game, however it does come off as too stale. I could easily see harder bosses just being impossible and I'll give up.
Ended up beating Remnant this weekend. It definitely got to a point where I started to get stronger and it became easier and was cruising through parts of the game. I found a summon mod that spawned two of those round guys with the butcher cleavers to fight for you. Anytime a game offers a tank like creature or ally to take some of the focus away from your character is always good. They'd constantly run after enemies almost clearing rooms before I got to them. Some bosses who were mostly static were punching bags for them and would be down to half their health in the first minute of the boss battles. I struggled with the second to last major boss for a long time realized I was not upgrading my weapons enough. It helped to grab anything and everything in every world, clear all the empty areas and other dungeons. Get the iron pieces to upgrade my primary weapons and armor to at least +15. Once I was correctly leveled it was much, much easier. Overall a decent game, fun and extremely challenging boss battles, reminded me of Hollow Knight a little bit in how they were hard but fair, and rewarding at the end.

I picked up Atelier Ryza 1 as it was on sale recently on Steam and I've had it on my list for a while. I've enjoyed the other games, though I admittedly haven't finished a single one of them. This one is gorgeous and and a slow burn, which I was in the mood for. Something not too difficult with a lot of story that develops over a long play time. I'm enjoying it so far.

Xbox One X as well. There was some lagging whenever I completed a quest or some dialog for like a quarter of a second. It was not that bad for me to not keep playing it. I did see some folks echoing that and I'm just going to wait until they fix it.
I might wait as well since I'm still playing Psychonauts 2 on PC. Since Sable was giving me problems on Saturday, I decided to try The Artful Escape. That one is a trip! I'll have more to say on it after I get further, but I'm really enjoying my time so far.

Sable, the new game featuring Japanese Breakfast music is so far, so good. Getting extremely, extremely strong Breath of the Wild vibes from everything about it. It’s extremely relaxing.
I played a little over an hour last night, super into it. The viiiiiiibes!

Art and sound design are wonderful, writing is wistful and lovely.

Wait, the JP soundtrack is video game and not movie? Investors been listening to the album thinking it must be a hell of a movie.

Some Chill Hop Metroid tunes.

0025827827_31.png

Back