Everything Video Games!

Humble Monthly for November includes Yakuza Kiwami, Soul Calibur 6 and My Time In Portia.

I would suggest getting it for Yakuza cause those games are crazy fun. Soul Calibur has Geralt in it if your into that.

If you wanna sign up with my referral link below it gets me $8, but if not the above link takes you to the website with no referral.

Humble Monthly for November includes Yakuza Kiwami, Soul Calibur 6 and My Time In Portia.

I would suggest getting it for Yakuza cause those games are crazy fun. Soul Calibur has Geralt in it if your into that.

If you wanna sign up with my referral link below it gets me $8, but if not the above link takes you to the website with no referral.

They've gone ham with the early unlocks the last couple months.

They've gone ham with the early unlocks the last couple months.
I feel like the $12 you pay is just for the 3 games you get. The rest are either gonna hit the mark or miss it. Thats how it is usually for me. This is my first time signing up in a while.

Whew, finally finished my first Fire Emblem playthrough. Took me long enough.

I just finished my second playthrough a couple of days ago. It was an NG+ (Blue Lions route, classic/hard) and I enjoyed it more than my initial BE run. My only regret is that I played as female Byleth and for that reason could not marry Ingrid; she was my MVP on the final map and has earned my eternal love.

I’m now 140+ hours into the game and just started a Golden Deer run. I like the idea of waiting for the DLC before doing a fourth playthrough (though there’s a good chance that won’t be my last).

Last edited:
I just finished my second playthrough a couple of days ago. It was an NG+ (Blue Lions route, classic/hard) and I enjoyed it more than my initial BE run. My only regret is that I played as female Byleth and for that reason could not marry Ingrid; she was my MVP on the final map and has earned my eternal love.

I’m now 140+ hours into the game and just started a Golden Deer run. I like the idea of waiting for the DLC before doing a fourth playthrough (though there’s a good chance that won’t be my last).

Falcon Knight Ingrid was MVP for my last three fights.

I ended up marrying dear Mercedes, but I definitely had second thoughts. But Ingrid and Felix were meant for each other.

My local Wal-Mart had Luigi's Mansion for $50, as well as most other 1st party Nintendo titles. Wife got me a copy for an early birthday present. Good timing too, as I'm over 90% done with Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

I finished Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night last night. Really fun game overall that scratched that metroidvania itch for a while. The game had some minor issues and bugs, but a fun spiritual successor to 2D Castlevania as a whole. Lots of fun little secrets and Easter eggs. I did everything there was to do in the main game except for getting all items and shards, and I missed a story related achievement that would require another 2/3 or so playthrough. If I didn't have a ton of other games to play I might grind these out, but that will have to wait.

Next up are Luigi's Mansion 3 and The Outer Worlds. I actually started the latter this morning, and got to just past the first enemy encounter. Seems like my kind of game so far, I'm a huge fan of Obsidian's other works. Going to be playing this when my son is hogging the Switch.

Also on deck is Afterparty. Probably not a long game if it's anywhere close to Oxenfree, but just need to find time to play it. This my second most anticipated game this year behind Luigi's Mansion 3.

I finished Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night last night. Really fun game overall that scratched that metroidvania itch for a while. The game had some minor issues and bugs, but a fun spiritual successor to 2D Castlevania as a whole. Lots of fun little secrets and Easter eggs. I did everything there was to do in the main game except for getting all items and shards, and I missed a story related achievement that would require another 2/3 or so playthrough. If I didn't have a ton of other games to play I might grind these out, but that will have to wait.

Next up are Luigi's Mansion 3 and The Outer Worlds. I actually started the latter this morning, and got to just past the first enemy encounter. Seems like my kind of game so far, I'm a huge fan of Obsidian's other works. Going to be playing this when my son is hogging the Switch.

Also on deck is Afterparty. Probably not a long game if it's anywhere close to Oxenfree, but just need to find time to play it. This my second most anticipated game this year behind Luigi's Mansion 3.

Afterparty looks really great. I can almost guarantee I will love it just based on the dialogue alone.

getting ready to start playing Red Dead Redemption II since it is now on the PC.
Careful friend. The launch for it on pc has been......not the greatest.

It is bugged to hell and back and the rockstar launcher isn't working well too. Some people have had success with playing it though.

Godspeed to you and hope it works.

Careful friend. The launch for it on pc has been......not the greatest.

It is bugged to hell and back and the rockstar launcher isn't working well too. Some people have had success with playing it though.

Godspeed to you and hope it works.

Yeah...I've been reading up on a lot of that.

Updating my nvidia drivers right now.

I'm on my third Three Houses play through (Golden Deer) and for the first time I goofed and missed out on the Dancer class (unfortunately I did not keep an earlier save file). Big bummer because I recruited Dorothea specifically for that role.

Has anyone tried Witcher 3 on the Switch? I'm obviously still very deep in Fire Emblem, but am starting to think about what I should play next.

I'm on my third Three Houses play through (Golden Deer) and for the first time I goofed and missed out on the Dancer class (unfortunately I did not keep an earlier save file). Big bummer because I recruited Dorothea specifically for that role.

Has anyone tried Witcher 3 on the Switch? I'm obviously still very deep in Fire Emblem, but am starting to think about what I should play next.
I am currently about 20 hrs in on Witcher 3 for Switch. I've never played any Witcher games before and this type of game isn't usually what I like to play but I am completely in love with this game so far. obviously it doesn't look as good, but since I really don't have much a frame of reference since I've never played it before it doesn't bother me because as a Switch game is still looks pretty good.

I am currently about 20 hrs in on Witcher 3 for Switch. I've never played any Witcher games before and this type of game isn't usually what I like to play but I am completely in love with this game so far. obviously it doesn't look as good, but since I really don't have much a frame of reference since I've never played it before it doesn't bother me because as a Switch game is still looks pretty good.
One of the best games I've ever played. The DLC is incredible too.

Also if you like Fallout at all and you don't have The Outer World's yet what are you even doing? It's amazing.

I've never played it before either. I had a ton of fun (300+ hours) with Skyrim on the Switch, so spotty graphics won't bother me much as long as the gameplay is not affected. Also, the Switch is my first system since the N64, so early 2010s graphics look amazing to me.

One of the best games I've ever played. The DLC is incredible too.

Also if you like Fallout at all and you don't have The Outer World's yet what are you even doing? It's amazing.

I've never played Fallout (again, N64 was my last system) but this game looks interesting. I don't think it has a Switch release date yet though.

Back