Everything Video Games!

I've recently started playing on my PS4 again, usually at weekends. I finished Red Dead Redemption 2 the other day and picked up a cheap copy of Far Cry 5. Loving it so far, really like the exploring aspects of games so I enjoy looking for the secret bunkers etc.

Loved RDR 2. First game in a long time that I found myself losing hours in while doing pretty much nothing, just fishing, hunting, robbing trains, etc.

Loved RDR 2. First game in a long time that I found myself losing hours in while doing pretty much nothing, just fishing, hunting, robbing trains, etc.
Still can't believe I wasted so much time getting that Platinum but I didn't get bored with anything except getting to level 50 in online. Loved it.

I've been putting off picking up RDR2 as I've got a backlog from hell, but a friend brought it by to let me borrow the other day, insisting I give it some time soon... I'm only a little way into chapter 2 but it's *so* much fun. I will decide to do a quick quest or hunt for a few minutes, next thing I know I'm dragging someone around behind my horse because the lasso is so fun.

Still can't believe I wasted so much time getting that Platinum but I didn't get bored with anything except getting to level 50 in online. Loved it.

Same. I was in the middle of a weeks-long effort on my second play through to try for the New Austin early glitch so that Arthur could have the Legend of the East outfit (because he deserves it!) without any drop off in interest at all. Damn Rockstar "fixed" the glitch right before I had finished all the challenges, so I never got the chance, but never any boredom trying.

I've been putting off picking up RDR2 as I've got a backlog from hell, but a friend brought it by to let me borrow the other day, insisting I give it some time soon... I'm only a little way into chapter 2 but it's *so* much fun. I will decide to do a quick quest or hunt for a few minutes, next thing I know I'm dragging someone around behind my horse because the lasso is so fun.

I don't know if the game still allows for this, but if you lasso someone off their horse, drag them for a bit and then release them, the game will spawn a random, some times very rare, horse behind your victim that you can steal.

I don't know if the game still allows for this, but if you lasso someone off their horse, drag them for a bit and then release them, the game will spawn a random, some times very rare, horse behind your victim that you can steal.

I will have some fun seeing whether or not this still works later today. :-D

Definitely let me know if it still works! You lose karma like crazy, but it is insanely addictive.

I likely won't sit down with it until this evening, but in the meantime, I just saw in a reddit discussion about this glitch that it has indeed been patched out, *but* that if one really wants to play with the glitch available, one can simply uninstall the game and then reinstall it without updating... in the notes here... reddit notes thingy about horse glitch thingy (way down in the comments)

I don’t do many digital games except when they are typically digital only.

Should I rebuy steam world dig for $3 and then grab dig 2 never played for $10?

Also treasure trove is $12 , I’ve played through shovel knight but don’t know if I should go in for that extra ‘tent

I’ve noticed I’ve started hoarding digitally and these will more than likely go in backlog

Help me make a choice , fam

Got them all including heist

Yes, very.

Best single player shooter I've played in a long while, however the driving mechanics have something left to be desired. Not as good as Mad Max, but the shooting.. Oh boy it's amazing.

Damn, considering Doom was my favorite single player FPS since Bulletstorm (Titanfall 2 is up there as well campaign wise), I was already interested, this sealed the deal. Thanks!

Back