Everything Video Games!

Been trying to finish far cry new dawn, gameplay is as good as the previous far cry games, but the whole drug thing they brought from 5 is getting old.

Other games I try to make time for: Sea of Thieves, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Division 2, World War Z, Fallout 76, Deep Rock Galactic, Destiny 2

I've yet to play Persona but I definitely need to.

My vote for favorite JRPG is undecided because I have a lot of favorites... but my vote for most underrated JRPG is absolutely 100% Eternal Sonata

I Am 8-Bit doing their thing

Earthworm Jim 1+2

EWJ_beautyshot_1200x628__01.JPG

I'm back to playing Minecraft. It's satisfying a creative itch.
Me too, my son is obsessed so I play with him. Amazingly, I hadn't played since the beta, and a short while in vanilla, yet was able to migrate that account to modern times. Also, he plays on Switch, and the crossplay works great! Added bonus: he gets my wife achievements on her Xbox profile.

Epic Games store is having a sale. If a game is 14.99 or higher they are taking 10$ off. So you can pre order borderlands 3 on there for 49.99.

I picked up Hades and i am loving it.

I don’t do many digital games except when they are typically digital only.

Should I rebuy steam world dig for $3 and then grab dig 2 never played for $10?

Also treasure trove is $12 , I’ve played through shovel knight but don’t know if I should go in for that extra ‘tent

I’ve noticed I’ve started hoarding digitally and these will more than likely go in backlog

Help me make a choice , fam

Epic Games store is having a sale. If a game is 14.99 or higher they are taking 10$ off. So you can pre order borderlands 3 on there for 49.99.

epics store doesn't have linux support yet so i cant join it

Ooh I've been wanting to try Hades! At that price, it's a no-brainer.

I have been watching a playthrough of Persona 5 recently because I kinda want to replay it, but I also think I should wait for P5R.

And I have a backlog that could fill months of my time, but I only play Smash and Monster Hunter...

And NHL, because I'm Canadian.

Back