Everything Video Games!

The more I hear about MARIO maker , the more excited I get. Seems there is a lot of staying power.

Online co op in two modes where you can work together or race against each other seems promising.

Loved it. There's a sequel that is supposed to be coming out this year. Also played Hollow Knight recently which is another amazing Metroidvania.

I can't wait for the sequel, shame they are not giving any release date for it yet. Hollow Knight also an awesome game. I'm mainly stuck in these types of games due to my childhood gaming (Pokemon Red on gameboy, Jack & Dexter, Ratchet & Clank, Crash Bandicoot).... Those were the times.

I can't wait for the sequel, shame they are not giving any release date for it yet. Hollow Knight also an awesome game. I'm mainly stuck in these types of games due to my childhood gaming (Pokemon Red on gameboy, Jack & Dexter, Ratchet & Clank, Crash Bandicoot).... Those were the times.
Nice. While we're on the subject of modern sidescrollers, I think today is the last day to get Shovel Knight for $12.50 for those, like me, who don't have it yet. It is supposed to go up to $40 later this year after some more DLC comes out, but if you already own it, you get that for free. (I think this is right). I picked it up.

Any word on the Red Dead 2 soundtrack coming out soon?

Been hesitant on getting the God of War soundtrack.

Very cool piece to have but not sure if i will listen to it. Thats how i feel om most video game soundtracks.

i kinda really wanna make that point and click adventure game i had the idea for but.. i know nothing about game development, cant draw, or make music really.. so it will be difficult

Might have to revisit nuts and bolts. I enjoyed it when it came out but not as a banjo-kazooie game. It seemed way to open and the character movement seemed really clunky.

I actually just got Yooka-Laylee at the weekend along with the banjo-kazoos record so haven’t played it yet. Looks to be a fun game though Andre it can be picked up really cheap (this was sealed for £7)

Yeah, the movement in N&B is super clunky. It's chock full of fun glitches, and designing vehicles to overcome challenges is a fun, creative outlet.

I'm one of the few who like Yooka-Laylee a lot. It's pure nostalgia for Rare's entire catalog packed into one game. One of the biggest complaints people had was with the controls, but I loved the insane distances I was able to cross in a single jump and still maintain precision. The game has it's problems, sure, but they delivered exactly what they said they would in the kickstarter, so I never understood the complaints.

Any word on the Red Dead 2 soundtrack coming out soon?

Been hesitant on getting the God of War soundtrack.

Very cool piece to have but not sure if i will listen to it. Thats how i feel om most video game soundtracks.

I too would like to know when RDR2 is getting pressed!

I'm so inconsistent with soundtrack purchases. Sometimes it's because I really like the music and it's something I will listen to. Other times it's because I really like the game, but will probably give no more than one spin to the record (Silent Hill 1&2, looking at you!). Other times, both criteria are met, and yet I don't buy for some reason.

i kinda really wanna make that point and click adventure game i had the idea for but.. i know nothing about game development, cant draw, or make music really.. so it will be difficult
Sounds like we're in the same boat. I have a cool idea for a dungeon crawler, but lack most of the knowledge to put a game together.

The more I hear about MARIO maker , the more excited I get. Seems there is a lot of staying power.

Online co op in two modes where you can work together or race against each other seems promising.

I really feel like Mario Maker had a lot of potential to be a big "YouTube game" but it never really happened. Maybe because of the WiiU. Or maybe because of how Nintendo treated YouTube.

Hopefully this one will be big, I could see this getting numbers not too far removed from games like Smash or Mario Odyssey. There has to be a lot of people like me who probably will never create anything but really like the thought of an infinite number of Mario levels. If the online sharing is easy and they market this well it could be a huge success on Switch.

I’d really love Nintendo to port super Mario land and super Mario land 6 golden coins to switch.

I’d take a “virtual console” release with no modifications but ideally a colored version would be great. I won’t hold my breath for any HD remakes but goodness gracious if they did....I’d be v happy

im still waiting on news on that title "Code Vein"

Dunno where tha fk it went but it looked sick

I just started it on Sunday, and I am addicted. "Metroidvania by way of pinball" sounds bonkers on paper, but it works soooo well.
I did the demo and wasn’t wild about how super particular some of the “shots” were. Is this me being awful or is it the game being that picky? Or maybe a combination of the two ?

Back