Everything Video Games!

Fire Emblem is so much fun. I'm past the time jump

I knew the Black Eagles split into two storylines and I just assumed I was going to have to make a choice at the jump. I was really hoping to make a save file right before the time jump and then easily explore both possible Black Eagle endings. Sadly i missed the chance to stay with Edelgard and now I'm playing out the Church 2nd half of the game. I'm already plotting out how I'm going to handle my New Game +
Fortunately I was able to get a save pretty close to the decision so I'll probably go back to that before starting a new game +. I rode with Edelgard. I was interested to delve more into her motivations and backstory. Also she's an absolute tank and I selfishly didn't want to loser her. I felt like there wasn't enough information to decide who was "right" which I liked.

R.I.P. my Day One edition Xbox One. It's begun overheating and the hard drive is failing. On the plus side, it was an excuse to upgrade to a One X, and finally utilize my 4K tv. It's also an excuse to open it up and try to fix it, and give it to my son.

Fortunately I was able to get a save pretty close to the decision so I'll probably go back to that before starting a new game +. I rode with Edelgard. I was interested to delve more into her motivations and backstory. Also she's an absolute tank and I selfishly didn't want to loser her. I felt like there wasn't enough information to decide who was "right" which I liked.
Yea I mainly wanted to stay with her because she was my strongest student by a wide margin. Thankfully Catherine and Seteth help make up for her loss. Bernadetta and Petra have also turned into really strong fighters for me. You're right about how they dont really give you enough info to feel who is right before, but in the second half they are really framing Edelgard as a bit of a tyrant, so for now I'm happy I'm in the Resistance rather than the Empire, but I cant wait to stay with Edelgard in my first new game + playthrough

Yea I mainly wanted to stay with her because she was my strongest student by a wide margin. Thankfully Catherine and Seteth help make up for her loss. Bernadetta and Petra have also turned into really strong fighters for me. You're right about how they dont really give you enough info to feel who is right before, but in the second half they are really framing Edelgard as a bit of a tyrant, so for now I'm happy I'm in the Resistance rather than the Empire, but I cant wait to stay with Edelgard in my first new game + playthrough
Sounds like church propaganda to me

I'm probably going to beat Three Houses tonight. I'm pretty excited to immediately start again.
Hopefully I can beat it this weekend. I dumped like 36 hours into the game over the first five or six days but haven't been able to play it consistently since. Have you decided on next house? I'm leaning Blue Lions since I already recruited some of the Golden Deer students during my current play-through on BE.

Hopefully I can beat it this weekend. I dumped like 36 hours into the game over the first five or six days but haven't been able to play it consistently since. Have you decided on next house? I'm leaning Blue Lions since I already recruited some of the Golden Deer students during my current play-through on BE.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to do the other route in the Black Eagles tree, probably Blue Lions after that. I also did very little recruiting my first time through which I'm going to change going forward. Also I'm going to make the game more difficult by not allowing the dead to come back after a battle

I finally finished Ch 10 and am now working through like a full hour of support conversations.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to do the other route in the Black Eagles tree, probably Blue Lions after that. I also did very little recruiting my first time through which I'm going to change going forward. Also I'm going to make the game more difficult by not allowing the dead to come back after a battle

I'm still in disbelief at the amount of writing and world-building in this game. Every character has support conversations with every other character! That's insane!

Playing Crash Team Racing and I finished unlocking the Grand Prix 2 awards last night. As much as I love the gameplay the online is getting pretty annoying with dropped lobbies and matchmaking errors. If I find a good group it's great but sometimes it takes me ~5-10 min to get a race. Really hope they sort that out.

I finally finished Ch 10 and am now working through like a full hour of support conversations.

I'm still in disbelief at the amount of writing and world-building in this game. Every character has support conversations with every other character! That's insane!
The greatest thing I figured out in this game is hitting x to have conversations auto progress because I can knock out support conversations in the background as I do dishes, tidy up, or smoke a bowl.

Beat Three Houses last night and started my new game +. Without giving too much away I loved that the ending has specific details pertaining to who you recruit and how good relationships are between all members. It really makes it so every ending will be different

Beat Three Houses last night and started my new game +. Without giving too much away I loved that the ending has specific details pertaining to who you recruit and how good relationships are between all members. It really makes it so every ending will be different

but the real question is... whom did you marry???

Anyone gonna be playing WoW Classic when it comes out next monday?? I am so hyped to jump back into Azeroth with friends. We decided on going Horde on Fairbanks pvp server (US-West). I'm running a Tauren Shaman! See y'all in the barrens

As an xbox player... this one stings. I was REALLY hoping for spiderman to be released on xbox someday, but that hope is now gone. 😞

I don't want to buy a whole different console just to play a game that I could watch someone play through on youtube. Forced exclusivity sucks big time.

Back