Everything Video Games!

ok, so now that the DLC roster for smash is complete, i can say that the second fighters' pass was much better than the first one. every single character from FP2 was nice and brought a unique moveset, and it gave me my most wanted character with pyra/mythra.

fighters' pass 1 was good, but in retrospect, only joker, hero and terry held up with their movesets, whereas banjo and byleth ended up having stale movesets even if i thought the characters themselves were alright.

Would have LOVED to see Crash Bandicoot as dlc. such a shame he wasnt included, because i always thought he was way more iconic than banjo (again, no disrespect to that chracter). i also think a FPS character should have been included. it is so weird that that genre of gaming is pretty much absent in smash representation. Doomguy mii costume was a nice compromise, but maybe next time he'll be a full-fighter for sure.

I played Kingdom Hearts when it came out, I loved the first game. The second game was fine... I never played the third or all the in between mobile games.
The first KH is one of the only games where I completed EVERYTHING. I played the second for a while, but lost interest. The first was magical to me at the time, and I was in my late twenties.

SoOoOoO kinda looks like BestBuy was never going to post Switch OLED stock at 1AM? BUT there were a couple of other big-ticket items coming out at the same time congesting the site, and they may be adding stock a little at a time, so i guess I'll stay here refreshing for a while?

if i hadnt pulled the trigger with the animal crossing switch last year, i definitely would be all up on upgrading with the OLED since i like playing on the go a bit more than docked mode.

on the other hand, im trying to get the metroid dread amiibo but i am having no luck. it doesn’t help that i am at universal studios in orlando at the moment. first-world problems, iknow,

if i hadnt pulled the trigger with the animal crossing switch last year, i definitely would be all up on upgrading with the OLED since i like playing on the go a bit more than docked mode.

on the other hand, im trying to get the metroid dread amiibo but i am having no luck. it doesn’t help that i am at universal studios in orlando at the moment. first-world problems, iknow,
Weird tip I was seeing last night was try on the Best Buy app rather than the website, seemed to be working for a lot of people though of dubious relevance to my Switch-wrangling.

Weird tip I was seeing last night was try on the Best Buy app rather than the website, seemed to be working for a lot of people though of dubious relevance to my Switch-wrangling.

that’s exactly what i did this morning, but amidst me getting ready for my universal trip, i messed up and didnt order in time.

THANKFULLY, gamestop put the deluxe edition of dread with the amiibo thru the gamestop app like 10 minutes ago, and i was able to order it 😄

Back