Everything Video Games!

Well you still have time. ;)
I put 150, and would say I completed somewhere around 60-70% of the game. It can be way shorter than that if you want, but also way longer.
Thinking back, one thing that got me was I bought all the DLC at once, and once it was active I felt super overwhelmed and haven't gone back since. Maybe I gotta go jump back into Hyrule once I get home.

Thinking back, one thing that got me was I bought all the DLC at once, and once it was active I felt super overwhelmed and haven't gone back since. Maybe I gotta go jump back into Hyrule once I get home.
I need to go back in and play a decent amount of the DLC. I played it a bit when it first came out, but havent really gone back since.

7/10. Nintendo is consistent. Their directs throughout the year have yet to be replicated.

Xbox did some things.

Song straight up denied some buzz this week by not showing up.

Two days into Fallout 76 and I'm enjoying it. Kind of glad I waited for the update, because it feels like a lighter, more spacious Fallout 4 in the current formation. Entertained someone's team request shortly after launching the game, but have stuck to the solitary experience since. Just trying to finish the main storyline before the free trial runs out!

Back