Everything Video Games!

Can't say I'm paying super close attention but while I loved Watch Dogs 1, I though Watch Dogs 2 was hot garbage. Really hoping that the new one fixes a lot of what made 2 so terrible. (yeah, I know I'm in the minority with that opinion)
I had a lot of fun with WD1 myself, right up until I got hit with the game breaking bug that removes the ability to hack. Took them months to fix. Never played the second one after that.

If we find out tomorrow that Animal Crossing has been delayed til 2020, or, god forbid, we don't even get a release date, I'm going to bury myself alive.

Spider-Man was so fun. I need to pick up RE2
RE2 is fucking lit. It recaptures what it felt to play the original game while being completely modern.

Also Mr. X fucks my shit up.
They're both fun as fuck so far, especially Spider-Man. After months of having pretty much no single player games on PS4 except for Sekiro, it's a much welcome change in pace.

Im not into video games like that and I don’t own a system. But I love FF7 and I have been waiting on the remake forever. When the preorder link for the special steelbook edition is live, can someone please @ me?

Im not into video games like that and I don’t own a system. But I love FF7 and I have been waiting on the remake forever. When the preorder link for the special steelbook edition is live, can someone please @ me?
It looks so good. And it looks like they’re actually adding a somewhat significant amount to the story. Still confused as to how the release works, and if it’s episodic or multiple games, but I’m excited nonetheless.

It looks so good. And it looks like they’re actually adding a somewhat significant amount to the story. Still confused as to how the release works, and if it’s episodic or multiple games, but I’m excited nonetheless.

They haven't been very clear about it, but the ad copy describes it as 'the first entry in a multi-game saga.'

I also loves Soulsborne games, but I'm terrible at parrying, which is the mechanic that Sekiro really leans into.
Yeah I don’t parry like at all.
I've loved the vibe of Sekiro but I haven't been able to play it consistently enough or in big enough chunks to get into the zone where I have the mechanics down and don't get frustrated very quickly. At this point in my life, my video game playing usually comes in 2-3 hour chunks unless I decide to retreat from the world for a weekend, which I think I'd have to do to get through Sekiro.

Nintendo is absolutely killing it with these announcements so far.

Luigi's Mansion 3 looks incredible
Dragon Quest characters for smash
Seiken Densetsu 3 finally localized and also a remake is in the works
Link's Awakening has a dungeon builder
New Contra!

Back