Everything Video Games!

Borderlands and Resident Evil fans. Thinkgeek is closing down and doing 50% off.
That’s $10 bucks
RE Vendetta is $14

GameStop can die in a fire.

RIP Thinkgeek

Finally got a friggin bull moose in Red Dead 2. For anyone missing this one, go to O'Creagh's Run around 4PM (not sure if time matters). Save here and then head/look near the cabin. There is a spawn point here. If you see animals other than the moose, reload save and check again. Reloading put me on the other side of the lake, so I used a scoped rifle to check until I found it. The first time I saw it I hopped on my horse and rode over, but it despawned or ran away in that short amount of time. Next time I found it, I swam out to the little island and studied it first, then shot with the rifle. I was then able to swim back and ride over to collect the last of the materials needed for the camp upgrades. Kind of annoying, but at least it's done now.

Also Herbalist 10 can die in a fire.

Finally got a friggin bull moose in Red Dead 2. For anyone missing this one, go to O'Creagh's Run around 4PM (not sure if time matters). Save here and then head/look near the cabin. There is a spawn point here. If you see animals other than the moose, reload save and check again. Reloading put me on the other side of the lake, so I used a scoped rifle to check until I found it. The first time I saw it I hopped on my horse and rode over, but it despawned or ran away in that short amount of time. Next time I found it, I swam out to the little island and studied it first, then shot with the rifle. I was then able to swim back and ride over to collect the last of the materials needed for the camp upgrades. Kind of annoying, but at least it's done now.

Also Herbalist 10 can die in a fire.
100%’ing that game was soul destroying.

100%’ing that game was soul destroying.
I had a pretty good time with everything except for the bull moose, the Florida panther, and a couple birds. Those took a lot of sleeps. Then the worst thing for me was getting to level 50. I ended up just staking out a good spot and shooting police in Saint Denis for hours.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the epilogue except for driving the damn wagon.
I loved to epilogue, but by the time I was done, I wasn't going to go anywhere near the tedium of those side missions. I did spend a fair bit of time exploring the world though. I wish the online had been better out of the gate, because I would have loved to spend more time in that world, but it was so boring when it started, and now I'm just not interested in going back.

Give me Undead Nightmare 2 I SAY!

Also Persona Q2 is like, shockingly difficult at the start. I had to bump the difficulty down for the first boss. It's not even a matter of strategy at that point in the game, since you have so few options to work with. He's just a beast you need to grind to keep up with.

I wish the online had been better out of the gate, because I would have loved to spend more time in that world, but it was so boring when it started, and now I'm just not interested in going back.

Give me Undead Nightmare 2 I SAY!
Yeah, same, especially because grinding to 50 was such a boring slog when you barely got any XP (at least reliably) in the PvP modes. It might be great now, but I wouldn't know, because I burnt myself out of online getting that plat.

I had a pretty good time with everything except for the bull moose, the Florida panther, and a couple birds. Those took a lot of sleeps. Then the worst thing for me was getting to level 50. I ended up just staking out a good spot and shooting police in Saint Denis for hours.
Hardest part about the panther for me was studying it. I happened to get lucky and have someone on horseback ride by and draw its attention after many attempts. For some reason I could not study it if was focused on me. I had one time where I was out in the water and it was perched on a hill watching me but not chasing and I still couldn't study.

Hardest part about the panther for me was studying it. I happened to get lucky and have someone on horseback ride by and draw its attention after many attempts. For some reason I could not study it if was focused on me. I had one time where I was out in the water and it was perched on a hill watching me but not chasing and I still couldn't study.
Yeah, that made the difficult spawn even worse. Once it has seen you and is in attack mode you can't study. That thing killed me a lot. I finally got good at running away on my horse and then waiting until it stopped chasing me and sneaking back.

I've got some Humble Bundle codes for games I either already have or have no interest in... If you're interested in any of these, feel free to mention here so others know interest has been stated, but *please* also send me a personal message so I don't just forget to check this entirely. Yup, I'm that good at life :-D Oh, P.S. these are all Steam codes
If you're interested in any of these, let me know by way of PM...

-Endless Legend Classic Edition
-Endless Space Collection
(CLAIMED) -Owlboy
(CLAIMED) -Life Is Strange (Complete)
(CLAIMED) -Mafia III

Last edited:
I've got some Humble Bundle codes for games I either already have or have no interest in... If you're interested in any of these, feel free to mention here so others know interest has been stated, but *please* also send me a personal message so I don't just forget to check this entirely. Yup, I'm that good at life :-D Oh, P.S. these are all Steam codes

-Owlboy
-Life Is Strange (Complete)
-Mafia III

I would definitely take life is strange off yah! Been wanting to play that on PC for a while now :) I'll shoot you a message (y)

-Owlboy
-Life Is Strange (Complete)
-Mafia III
Would love Owlboy, PM sent.

PM on its way! I hope you enjoy it! I only played the first two chapters now that I think about it, so I think I'll get back to it very soon :)

Thanks! I watched my girlfriend play it years back, and it was very cool! Would love to get it on my PC because my computer display is much better than my TV and I love this games art style. Thanks again! (y)

Back