Everything Video Games!

Pretty predictable choices for the most part, which is par for the course with the Game Awards. It's pretty much the best reviewed four AAA games and the one indie darling (Hades this year) that get the lion's share of nominations.

Some years they make more interesting choice in categories like Art Direction, Audio Design, and Score/Music, but there's not a bunch of that this year. Would have been cool to see something like Kentucky Route Zero or Spiritfarer in Art Direction over Last Of Us 2 or FF7 Remake. Cool to see Streets Of Rage 4 in Best Action Game.

I was supposed to get my Switch today but it looks like it's coming in the mail tomorrow.

I had amazing luck ordering so many things online from USPS/FedEx/UPS since March with zero issues. Of course the one thing I can't freaking wait for was "missent" to a wrong zip code before it makes its way to me 🙃

It arrived! Someone dropped it off this morning. Probs got delivered next door. Now if only I could shuffle off all this work and try it out!
If your internet is solid, it's not bad, honestly. If I was living in some snazzy apartment in New York where I didn't want gaming consoles or a bulky computer marring the aesthetic of my bachelor pad, it would be my go to console, especially if they continue to add new titles. You don't have to worry about buying a console or upgrading a computer, you only need a simple wireless controller that's easy to store, all your games are instantly available (depending on that internet) and there's not downloading, installing, or updating. You can stop and save and bounce out whenever you want and bounce right back in where you left off as easy as if you pressed pause and left the room for a few minutes.

As someone who has a pretty fancy PC that in my opinion adds to the aesthetic of my basement, and prefer to have a little more reassurance that the games I'm buying will always belong to me and be available to me even if the online platform fails and folds... It's pretty useless.

I am a founder, though I cancelled my paid sub, and I do work for Google.

Walmart 15 mins
PS5
disc

Digital
Also Xbox x

S

Back