Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

I'll pop the orange on tonight and take a couple pics. I like the blue currently, but that's partly because my room skews warmer with the colors currently in there. So I like the pop of blue.
we have an orange womb chair and ottoman already in the sitting room, so if i added orange JBLs it might start looking like Jim Davis lived here.

OOOoo... a Quebec company. So they're easy to get in like MTL or Ottawa? If so, where? Also, what's the approximate cost of their entry-level interconnects?
Here's a link to all the various QC shops that carry BIS. Looks like the Expression is the "entry level" RCA @ about $180 CAD. So not too bad

I'll pop the orange on tonight and take a couple pics. I like the blue currently, but that's partly because my room skews warmer with the colors currently in there. So I like the pop of blue.

Did you do the computer witchcraft with them yet?

Yeah I guess I get the contrast is nice but I think the orange works better with the wood tones and the mid century modern feel. That being said I will never own a pair of JBLs so I am just living vicariously through your photos.

Yeah I guess I get the contrast is nice but I think the orange works better with the wood tones and the mid century modern feel. That being said I will never own a pair of JBLs so I am just living vicariously through your photos.

No one pointed out yet that the black is a perfect match for our souls…

Not yet, I need the wife and dogs to be out of the house. Hopefully this weekend.

Yeah I imagine that the pile of microphones and the process would infuriate any human present that wasn’t doing it and would prove to be an irresistible toy for a dog!

Yeah I imagine that the pile of microphones and the process would infuriate any human present that wasn’t doing it and would prove to be an irresistible toy for a dog!
The noises that the system puts out during calibration would be pretty awful for the dogs and any noise in the house gets picked up by the mic so in general is just best if everyone is out and I can turn off the AC and the fridge etc...

Back