Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

(Congrats on the new car though! You still taking public transportation in the meantime or are you able to get away with cocooning at home?)

I had to get a train cross country from where it broke down but once back I managed to hitch a lift from a colleague who lives nearby the day I had to go in the office. Still WFH for now but had to get public transport to the garage to test/buy and will have to again to pick up. That said outside peak the tram was thankfully pretty empty.

Dude, I love talking cables. Different cables have an enormous impact of the sound of my systems. Recently I've been testing out mid-level interconnects on my TTs and CD players. What do you use? Or have you been asked this question a million times already?
Sooooo, because I am in love with the sound of my own voice everyone here already knows what I use but YES I WOULD LOVE TO TALK ABOUT IT AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY

All my RCAs and speaker and AC cables are from a Quebec company named BIS Cables.
2 x RCA - BIS Vivat
2 x Speaker Cable - BIS Vivat
3 x AC Cords - BIS Maestro II/AC20WG/AC Amp

Sooooo, because I am in love with the sound of my own voice everyone here already knows what I use but YES I WOULD LOVE TO TALK ABOUT IT AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY

All my RCAs and speaker and AC cables are from a Quebec company named BIS Cables.
2 x RCA - BIS Vivat
2 x Speaker Cable - BIS Vivat
3 x AC Cords - BIS Maestro II/AC20WG/AC Amp
OOOoo... a Quebec company. So they're easy to get in like MTL or Ottawa? If so, where? Also, what's the approximate cost of their entry-level interconnects?

OOOoo... a Quebec company. So they're easy to get in like MTL or Ottawa? If so, where? Also, what's the approximate cost of their entry-level interconnects?
They should be very easy to get however I'm not entirely certain who carries them. One moment...

out of curiousity, I was watching an Upscale audio video about the JBLs and either Kevin is really tiny or the speakers are really large.

View attachment 112320
Yes that is, a very odd perspective. They are definitely not that big20210916_133426.jpg

Even on the stands they don't reach my waist. But I am 6'1". So maybe he's tiny? But unless his shoulder width is about 1.8 feet across, I'm thinking that speaker is about 10 feet in front of him.

Yes that is, a very odd perspective. They are definitely not that bigView attachment 112322

Even on the stands they don't reach my waist. But I am 6'1". So maybe he's tiny? But unless his shoulder width is about 1.8 feet across, I'm thinking that speaker is about 10 feet in front of him.
i'm waiting for the part in the review where he climbs into the speaker cabinet like a contortionist.

they are really great looking speakers. i think my wife would like them way more than the Lintons look-wise. if only the price difference wasn't so large!

i'm waiting for the part in the review where he climbs into the speaker cabinet like a contortionist.

they are really great looking speakers. i think my wife would like them way more than the Lintons look-wise. if only the price difference wasn't so large!

Meanwhile, this is all I can picture since seeing your screengrab...

GrouchyAnnualAldabratortoise-size_restricted.gif

Back